Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Northern Helm + Follower's Javelin and NO CHEST PIECE. Become the fast roll vengeful spartan.
This weapon is so bad. So unbelievably bad. Out of every weapon I have ever used in pvp, this one is the bottom of the barrel. No matter how well built your class is, or your setup, or your armor, or anything; all it takes is for the battle to be a 2v1 and you lose. This weapon can not deal with more than a single opponent, has terrible left to right tracking, and missing on any hits point blank if the other person is rolling. Easily the worst weapon I have used in this game. EASILY.
I kind of agree, but without the exaggeration. It's a cool weapon and has incredible style, but it's really let down by a lot of things.
Its low AR for 40/40 investment, its average block and stability is quite poor for the exact thing it's supposed to do, it's extremely latency-dependent which often results in you trading blows without any block frames active on your end, its tracking is poor, it has terrible range, and its bread-and-butter which is the jump attack, is heavily telegraphed and can be avoided simply by rolling towards the weapon instead of away.

It's an alright dueling weapon if you know what you're doing, but it loses out to the meta, such as Dark builds or curved swords + daggers.

edgelite

Casual
Convict

Souls: 155.00
Perhaps you guys aren’t looking at this weapon right, perhaps this weapon isn’t meant for meta level pvp. My bet you can get some mileage from lower levels with this.

FruitPunchNinja

Revived
Savior

Souls: 107.00
Valorheart duels where both people use them are fun
I really want this weapon to be good, I really do, but so much is weighing it down for such a cool stylish weapon. If the AR was just even a little bit better for a weapon that can't be buffed or infused I'd be more okay but no It can't even get okay damage
U don't play valorheart like a normal weapon, you need to abuse block frame as well as learning rollcatches
Maybe I should do a Sophitia cosplay

FruitPunchNinja

Revived
Savior

Souls: 107.00
I truly think this weapon was designed for duels, as in both people use it. Its fun... also this is supposed to be a bronze age like weapon, it’s obviously going to be weak to strong steel weapons.
How good is it in duels? On paper it seems good against anything but maybe ultras