Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Unsent

Souls: 50.00
The Lothric Knights are weak to lightning but the Winged Knights are resistant to lightning. Likewise Lothric Knights are resistant to magic and dark while Winged Knights are weak to them. If the Lothric Knights were following the path of the dragon, and the Winged Knights were following the angelic faith, what does this information say about their angels?
Given the angels we see in the Dreg Heap, and the pilgrim butterflies that appear when the eclipse starts, it's probably safe to assume that angels are an...advanced form of hollow.
That raises the question, then: Why do some Hollows turn into Angels/Pilgrim Butterflies, but others simply stay as mindless human husks? What causes angels to become, well, angels? It's interesting to note that Angels from the Dreg Heap form dead Londor pilgrims and are somehow "rooted" to their corpses, but Pilgrim Butterflies seem to be their own mobile entity.
Oh lawd he comin
Me sees winged knight with wings painting: Haha, thicc boi wanna fly! Me ganked by 3 golden wing knight: They...can...fly...(YOU DIED)
Used rapport to have 1 beat the other one up, finish off the standing knight. Rapport last one for 3x backstabb. Ty dark souls
I used Silver Covetous Serpent Ring +3 and Shield of Want, went to grand archives on my first NG run, and they yield 21000 souls each. I also equipped Gold Covetous Serpent Ring, and they drop titanite Chunks sometimes. Coiled Sword fragment to immediately go back to bonfire, so leveling up is super easy. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for big amount of souls in shorts amount of time along with chunks and large shards.
Use rapport then equip 2nd sheild of want repeat by luring 3rd angel to 2nd angel
All praise BIG BuzUZU
Armor check, weapons check, nice I've always wanted to cosplay as a fat beyblade
Pretty similar to the bloodborne executioners. They make similar sounds too (if not straight up the same sounds) Executioners even have some spinning attacks. The executioners are large humanoid enemies that have fat armor. By this I mean the armor looks fat, kinda like smough's armor, winged knight armor, catarina armor, etc.(or perhaps they themselves are obese) They wield axes with a wide, long blade and a long handle, making something somewhat similar to the winged knight halberd. Their fighting style is also very similar to the winged knights. I'm not saying that bloodborne and dark souls are in any way related, just a cool little similarity. Might be recycled enemy design, might be intended to be similar.
You mean DS3 just straight up take assets from Bloodborne? Naaaah, when has that ever happened?
Why on earth are they weak to dark??? Not only does their armor have the highest dark absorption in the game, but they also have a good amount of faith (as seen by their use of the divine pillars miracle) which raises flat dark defense. But nope, dark melts them. From pls
Perhaps due to their close relation to angels/divinity, they are acutely and innately susceptible to dark?
Weak to Dark and Magic: Sorcerer's: *Laughs Maliciously*