Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i guess i am the ifrst person to leave a comment on the wiki. Pog
hmu if anybody wants to start this game with me. I imagine there will be a clan system and i plan to be #1 global. my Epic Games name is Shids N Fards
This list is far from complete. I've played for 3 hours and found like 2 or 3 weapons that aren't on this list
True, i come here to find some new weapon to complete some of my build but i can't even find what i'm using now XD
js, wolfs boon is legendary, but the wolf Longsword counterpart is like. . . just epic, been farming macros for awhile and only gotten a good hammer and polearms but no LS. .

HellRazer1337

Casual
Convict

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
And then there’s the katana.
they said theres 120 unique weapons so many 2 come it looks like

HellRazer1337

Casual
Convict

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Where do the quotes on these articles come from in the game itself?
How do you get "Man at Arms" or i think it is called "Eclipse"? the sword Orin is holding in the loading screen between levels I REALLY want the sword but don't know how to get it
Plus this list is not complete i have a polearm not on the list
missing quite a few.
i have a farily robust list of weapons (42 pages of a .docx of all classes, along with all 60 codex tablets, a near complete bestiary missing the info for volatile Earth and Lightning Kraven, and the lore they devs hid in the Gameplay part of the Codex - yes they his lore in there, too) and i can see several here that i dont have in my lists. an im even including the 'preorder items' i dont have any of the primary/special effects in my lists as i was just doing a lore delve and given im ona ps5... my lists are... getting there lol and am willing to share upon request