Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

why no layered nargacuga armor
Cause there isn't any master rank armour yet
نريد دروع متعدد مستويات نارغاكوغا و راجانغ و فلكانا
allahu abkar boom
Don’t be racist about it you f*ckin’ *****.
Apperantly c u n t will be censored... good to know.
Exactly
I don’t speak scribbles
Allright I’m just gonna call it right now but I’m like 100% sure that Capcom will add all MR armor sets as layered. I mean seriously, Josh from Ragegaming actually PREDICTED the layered weapons system when everyone thought he was being a bit crazy. And you know what? IT HAPPENED, NOTHING SEEMS CRAZY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! Sure, with the current situation (f*ck you coronavirus) the wait will be much longer than we have patience for. But I’m willing to bet my left nut on this, Capcom WILL add all MR armor as layered.
I'm gonna hold you to that. You better keep that left nut clean and in good condition.
Vanila armor looks just too clunky now compared to the detailed MR armors, like it is from 3ds MH game or something, that is it just a matter of time. I predict January 2021 for the 3rd anniversary festival.
i hope so
Well, there you go! Master rank layered armor has been announced! Now its just a matter of time.
I guess my left nut is safe, for now... But in all honesty, even if with this coming update that ads MR armor as layered, doesn’t contain all MR sets, the rest will then probably be added afterwards. In short; I get to keep my nuts together.
Maybe they will come within the next expansion.
I mean, it was really just a matter of time. I don't think anyone really thought they'd never add layered MR armor.
wow, he was right
Any word on master rank layered armors?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 442,925.49
Bank: 10,719.71
Wiki Edits: 39857
Coming October 1st
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
So you deleted the toxic replies? Thank you so much, seriously.
Could someone please tell me how I get the sealed Dragon cloth layered armor?
Not yet... probably with a future AT. Capcom decided to add specific MR layered armors with these guys so that we could craft said pieces with the AT tickets.
not added yet like few more (steam work and the one with elf ears)
So there’s more master layered armor. I gotchu

Kulve A + B

Research commission ticket+, Golden Dragonsphire, Elder Spiritvein bone, Great spiritveine bone

Velkhana A + B

Tempered Crownhorn, Velkhana Crystal, Elder Spiritvein Bone, Great Spiritvein Bone

Alatreon a + b

Research commission ticket+, Azure Dragonsphire, Elder Spiritvein Bone, Great Spiritvein Bone

Safi’jiva a + b

Research commission ticket+, Zionium Crystal, elder Spiritvein Bone, Great Spiritvein Bone

Furious rajang a + b

Research Commission ticket+, Rajang Heart, Spiritvein SolidBone, Great Spiritvein Gem

Namielle Y+

Tempered Trancehide, Namielle Ticket, Elder Spiritvein bone, Great Spiritvein Gem

More to come later
Is the steam work armor layered
No. Not yet, most likely.
Hey guys,

A lot of you guys are wanting a full list of the available MR Armor so here is what I have so far. Just a little note: To unlock MR layered armor for a certain monster, you may need to fight that monster in it's tempered form. Doing so will unlock you new materials if you haven't fought that tempered monster before.

Jagras +
Tzitzi-Ya-Ku+
Great Girros+
Dodogama+
Kulu-Ya-Ku+
Pukei-Pukei+
Coral Pukei+
Jyuratodus+
Beotodus+
Viper Kadachi+
Banbaro Alpha +
Banbaro Beta +
Fulgur Anja Alpha +
Fulgur Anja Beta +
Rathian Alpha +
Rathian Beta +
Rath Heart Alpha +
Rath Heart Beta +
Paolumu+
Lumu Phantasm(nightshade paolumu)+
Radobaan+
Barioth Alpha +
Barioth Beta +
Rathalos Alpha +
Rathalos Beta +
Rath Soul Alpha +
Rath Soul Beta +
Diablos Alpha +
Diablos Beta +
Diablos Nero Alpha +
Diablos Nero Beta +
Legiana Alpha +
Legiana Beta +
Shrieking Legia Alpha +
Shrieking Legia Beta +
Odogaron Alpha +
Odogaraon Beta +
Death Garaon Alpha +
Death Garaon Beta +
Lavasioth+
Uragaan+
Naracuga Alpha +
Naracuga Beta +
Glavenus Alpha +
Glavenus Beta +
Acidic Glavenus Alpha +
Acidic Glavenus Beta +
Brachydios Alpha +
Brachydios Beta +
Tigrex Alpha +
Tigrex Beta +
Brute Tigrex Alpha +
Brute Tigrex Beta +
Seething Bazel Alpha +
Seething Bazel Beta +
Savage Jho Alpha +
Savage Jho Beta +
Velkhana Alpha +
Velkhana Beta +
Blackveil Hazak Alpha +
Blackveil Hazak Beta +
Teostra Alpha +
Teostra Beta +
Kushala Alpha +
Kushala Beta +
Kirin Alpha +
Kirin Beta +
Namielle Alpha +
Namielle Beta +
Shara Ishvalda Alpha +
Shara Ishvalda Beta +
Yian Garuga Alpha +
Yian Garuga Beta +
Zinogre Alpha +
Zinogre Beta +
Golden Lune Alpha +
Golden Lune Beta +
Silver Sol Alpha +
Silver Sol Beta +
Lunastra Alpha +
Lunastra Beta +
Ruiner Nergi Alpha +
Ruiner Nergi Beta +
Rajang Alpha +
Rajang Beta +
Furious Rajang Alpha +
Furious Rajang Beta +
Stygian Zin Alpha +
Stygian Zin Beta +
Safi'jiiva Alpha +
Safi'jiiva Beta +
Raging Brachy Alpha +
Raging Brachy Beta +
Frostfang Barioth Alpha +
Frostfang Barioth Beta +
Alatreon Alpha +
Alatreon Beta +
Fatalis Alpha +
Fatalis Beta +
Kulve Taroth Alpha +
Kulve Taroth Beta +
Namielle Gamma(Y) +

Pretty much everything I have, but there may be more. Event armor like guild, dragon cloth, etc will be available in the next event or so. If I missed anything let me know.

NOTE AGAIN: YOU NEED TO FIGHT THE TEMPERED VERSION OF THAT MONSTER TO UNLOCK THE LAYERED ARMOR AS IT WILL DROP MATERIALS FOR IT TO APPEAR IN THE SMITHY. MONSTERS LIKE FATALIS, ALATREON, AND MORE ARE NOT REQUIRED CAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST(MAYBE ONE DAY...). ALSO YOU WILL NEED TO DO SOME MINING AND GATHERING IN THE GUIDING LANDS AND BELIEVE ME IT IS THE WORST IF RNG AIN'T ON YOUR SIDE.

Good day.

When I meant monsters like fatalis, alatreon and etc dont exist, i meant they dont have a tempered version.

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

Souls: 3,373.00
Yeah to clarify; you need to discover all materials required from a craft for it to appear in Iceborne. You may have fought the tempered version but you could need X guiding Crystal or Bone you haven't discovered before, Research Commission Tickets+ you haven't unlocked yet, Mantle/Rare item from a monster you didn't got before... before seeing the craft.
I can confirm from the datamining that missing layered armors like Buff Body, Sealed Dragon Cloth, Guildwork, Guild Palace, Leon, Claire and other smaller layered armors require items that are not available yet, which will probably come with the Festival.

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

I checked with my list, you're missing;
Barroth+ (between Coral and Jyura)
Anjanath Alpha+(after Banbaro)
Anjanath Beta+ (Before Fulgur Alpha)
Awesome I'll go unlock them!
How do you get fatalis+ and safi+? I have all the mats for them but they're not available yet alatreon+ , kulve+, xeno, shara are
Is this -> Buff Body Alpha + Layered Armor available on steam PC version?

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

it will in >one week, with the Brute Tigrex Event Quest
Thanks. finally my dream cosplay as Inosuke in mon hun come true.
That sounds both badass and hilarious at the same time. XD
When is the layered armor for existing armor sets system coming to PC? I'm watching old videos and they all say February but it's October and still nothing :(

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

nearly all layered armors are available on all platforms (all platforms are now synced with updates), you need to have all the materials required for the craft from the layered armor to see the craft. They nearly always require some materials from guiding lands.