Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

how do you get this?
Not sure but i assume u need some arena coins based on the fact that the armor set is crafted with coins.
Its not in the game yet. Oktober 1st is when all MR armor-sets will become layered. Someone just made these pages in advance.
You get the guild palace armor from the highest difficulty arena fights in the gathering hub.
This ain’t in the game when I’m typing this, but this armor is juicy. Definitely the first one I’m gonna make when this Fatalis update drops
As far as I’ve seen, as of the initial release of Fatalis, this set isn’t among the layered sets that were released.
Capcom said that all MR sets would become layered. I was wondering why this set just isn’t there. Maybe they’ll add it later, or something. I don’t understand what’s going on.
You need a Velkana Ticket to craft it. So wait for AT Velkana.

A
F*ck...
This STILL isn't a layered set???
i seen an asian named guy with the full set layered, i saw the build and was a mixed set not guild palace, just the looks, idk how he got it tho
Probably mod, like every asian always cheating and modding
It probably is a mod. The guy before me just didn’t have to be a f*cking racist about it.
if you're playing pc he 100% used a transmog mod. it was how we made master rank layered armor before it was released.
there are mods that let you get the quest, so yeah.

Bockabee

Souls: 95.00
No need to be a racist ******* 1st replier
What's the point of saying mastered rank armor is layered now if not all of them is released, especially the guild palace armor :/

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

Souls: 3,373.00
it was in the roadmap that some layered armors would be coming later.
Some stuff apparently comes with future AT’s. Like with Namielle, you’ll need their tickets to craft some specific layered armor-sets. AT Velkhana will provide us with the tickets to craft this much desired piece.

Bockabee

Souls: 95.00
It's out now as layered, requires tickets from AT Velkhana
you need 5 hero king coin not only 1

rougeric87

Casual
Convict

Souls: 3,373.00
I corrected it, thanks for noticing