Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

HotPocky94

Souls: 50.00
what are the stats and requirements for this?
Its a helm, no requirements
this is not ds2
Ring of the Sun’s First Born + Bellowing Dragoncrest + Crown of the Dark Sun + Darkmoon Talisman + 50 Faith +WotG/SunlightSpear = OHKO on most players.
except that Bellowing Dragoncrest doesn't do **** for miracles, nice wet dreaming.
What would be the point in ohko. No effort, no thanks. I signed up for a challenge not to bull*****other players, like using nothing but backstab lagging

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
B.D Ring only effects Magic/Pyro. I downvoted for the misinformation you didn't fix. I'm not going to whine you're playing the game as intended. Plus, you clodse the gap on Casters. No time = no cast
What R U CASUL?
what's the value of the boost ?
+ 10%
Worth getting just for Fashion Souls.
This plus any vaguely golden armor = fashion battlemage

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
So we can get links to Fan theories that aren't in Canon and shouldn't be here but I can't get a % Adjust from this Helm? How many years has DkS1 been around?
Yes you can, you take paper, a pen a bit of your time and you contribute instead of whining.
That's Fextra for yah.
GrIfFiTh fRoM beRsERk!!!
lol listen to the ***** talking about whining.
Am I the only one who thinks that Dark Sun Gwyndolin's helmet looks an awful lot like the Sunlight Maggot or whatever it's called helmet that drove Solaire mad?
Yeah I really wished they had done something different with that helmet because if it looked like a real crown with a small sun hovering over it it would be the coolest faith helmet in the game
It says it boost magic. Is other magic than miracles boosted? For example a divine or occult upgraded weapon? Thanks
I'm not completely sure, but mostly these only work on spells, miracles and pyromancies (things you cast). The magic damace of your weapons shouldn't be affected. Using a spell or miracle to buff the weapon is something else, because you still cast it and it's the spell/ miracle which is is enforced.
It boosts all projectiles for damage that you cast, but does not boost int scaled weapon or int scaled buffs.

kroger

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
It's increases the damage of offensive spells by 10% compared to the crown of dusk's 20% (and 30% more vulnerable to all magic damage)