Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

I have 10 fragments and 1 smelter wedge after getting all that the wiki says and beating Fume Knight and Sir Alonne, what did I miss?
You must have not picked one soul fragment up. Go to each location and check the.. Itll still be there
How many true Nadalia's souls can get per game, can I burn 1 adversity in the bonfire and then reappear????
They don't de-spawn, right?! I finished it the dlc and in the end I only got 11. I might've skipped 1 when I used a wedge and not picked it up, I don't know which one tho. And all my wedges have been used. Pls tell me the don't de-spawn.
Did you complete the "memory of the old king" boss fight and collect the 12th smelters wedge from behind the throne?

Andrei_Sokholov

Casual
Convict

Souls: 60.00
This is so damn stupid, why the last one 'stick' is dropped from the boss who you actually faces >only after defeating the Fume knight< ???
Now I'm stuck right outside his arena because i'm lack the last one of those to destroy the idol and because of that, if i enter the fog the ashen idol will keep regenerating the life bar of this bastard.

"Since one smelter wedge can be acquired after defeating Sir Alonne, an ashen idol should be skipped when encountered in order to have enough smelter wedges to destroy the four at the bottom of Brume Tower in order to make the boss fight easier. The two best ones to avoid at first are (as listed above) number 4 and 5, as they are near bonfires and can be tedious to get to."

But how i'm supposed to known that before? If you doesn't have any real argument and wanna say "you not supposed to know everything at the first play-through" or "try again in NG+" because you either read the wiki before playing or unintentionally skipped some idol before reaching this area so you could destroy all four before facing the f***** in black armor - don't lose your time!
This damned game is broken, no wonder why so much people dislikes it the most.
if you can't spend a little time getting better at the fume knight fight, why are you even playing dark souls to begin with? do you want the game to hand everything to you on a silver platter? do you want the game to be so easy it's boring? i don't know what to tell you if you don't like having to actually try to beat something

Andrei_Sokholov

Casual
Convict

'HUr DuR, U jUsT sUcK aT ThIsSsShh gAmE, I CaN't bEaT IT WiTh ClOsEd EyEs aNd UsInG ThE jOyStIcK wItH mY fEeT..'
Said the freaking nerd SL400 with 300+ hours online gameplay..
Also, if you did read the entire question, you should know that the big problem here is the idol healing, or at least was until i find out that keeping him far from that spot prevents him from out-healing the damage taken.
It's easy from you retards

Andrei_Sokholov

Casual
Convict

[cont] to look "PRO" reading an wiki before every step on the game, 3 summons and 200+ hours of level/xp grinding to say "ItShHhH EazYy". Try the other way around noob, playing solo with only a ridiculous tight area, having to manage between dodge his hurricane fireball attacks and luring him in to stay out of range of the goddamit healing idol.