Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Ok thank you that helps I’m been procrastinating from moving on
That “”””””””wedding””””””””
It hurt me
yeah me too check the top comment
If I choose to let the fire fade, will I still be able to play the DLC’s in that same playthrough?
Yes! You will be asked if you want to start Journey 2 after the credits roll. Say no and you’ll be sent back to Firelink Shrine and allowed to finish up what you want o do
Thanks. Does the DLC look different if I let the flame die out? If not then it might make more sense (lore wise) for me to do the DLC before finishing the main game.
No
Will the DLC look all dark and everything if I let the flame die out?
No.

GalacticShellder

Souls: 50.00
What happens if I already talked to anri and Horace at the halfway fortress and then started going to get my true strength from yoel?
As long as you level up 5 times from yoel before opening the catacombs after abyss watchers, you can still get the ending
I did the wedding and got terrified when my character stabbed her face with the avowal sword jesus im only 9 years old no joke
That terrified you? Then i don't recommend playing Bloodborne.... "Beasts all over the shop...You'll be one of them, sooner or later..."
Ok I'm not sure if this is a troll but if you're 9 years old and you managed to not only beat a Dark Souls game, but also get the most complicated ending, that's pretty f**kin metal. Kudos, kid.

BruzoEesCorg

Casual
Convict

Souls: 105.00
It's a blazingly obvious troll lmao
Hmm... I've been thinking lately about letting the fire fade and then I remembered the sunless realms (world in which we help sirris), it is as the name suggests sunless and therefore dark as if the fire faded, flame gives light and this reminded me about a certain spell from ds1, a spell which in that part of the trilogy was to be frank quite useless but it's description had an interesting information in it: "Light is time". Hmm... If light is time and the world without flame has no light then, wouldn't the "Letting flames fade" ending make the world in fact timeless? What I mean by this is: if you let fire subside in ds1 then it's no wonder we don't see it in any other game, because in those world's time stopped flowing. Sorry if this makes no sense.

GalacticShellder

Souls: 50.00
Well... you got a point
Well, you are in some sense time travelling through the bonefires.
Bruh
Can I help Anri kill Aldrich and stil get the usurption of fire ending?
i think if you do usurpation of fire ending anri wont be at aldrich boss cause in the church has a npc who take her to the altar
Yes, i did it this week, summoned her to help me, continued progressing until i reached the tomb, she wasn't there, but i went back to the fire link and to talk to Yuria and she said that Anri was already waiting me in the altar/tomb (i think i just had to reload the area or talking to Yuria before was necessary), so i returned and there she was with the Pilgrim at the entrance.
going for ending 4. at what point can you collect yurias gear before or after touching the fire? does touching the fire automatically send you into a newgame?
It will ask you during credits if you wish to begin the next journey. Say no then go collect it.
thanks for the reply mate