Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

soul sold, it's in that lady's hand now
new lore?
you nerds kill me with that stuff,....they just made up what the ***** ever as they went along. Lore ? ludicrous. good game though, not as good as ds2 in general. but the bosses, ahhhh the bosses, unlike the 2nd game this one is about the bosses. lore,..that's funny
What the ***** are you talking about. Learn to type first then try to complain about something.
Actually, Dark Souls indeed has lore. They didn't just make up things like that. Let's look into lore of Dark Souls 1, even though some of it there are theories, there is a lot of it being actual lore with bits of theories. For example story of Artorias and Sif and so on.
You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?
This is the funniest***** I've seen today. You have to have half a brain for DS2 to be your fave and type like a squirrel is chewing on your hypothalamus.
I can’t believe u like ds2 more than ds3 ds2 sucks
There is Lore in the game, every single item description and every single npcs dialogue paints a picture of the Lore of the game, it is not obvious or easy to find and piece together. I am not as dedicated as these people who have pieced together the Lore but I would hope their efforts would be recognized. Yes some of it is Conjecture but it is also well supported Conjecture.
le epic b8 m8 have an upboat
This is bait, why fall for it?
Curved Sword, Spear, or the miracle?

Kalayeet

Souls: 50.00
Spear
Spear, then miracle, then curved sword.
Spear, then miracle, then curved sword.
Can someone explain to me why you can get a curved sword when man didn't even use one in the fight
It’s a transposition of the wyvern’s (king of storms) power
Maybe the dragon's claws?
Probably like cutting the tail of a dragon in the previous games, except u get an extremely average curved sword

LautrecTheHugger

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Technically he's one of 2 bosses u need to beat 3 tines to have all their loot (at once). This is because to have the twin princes sword u give up their other 2 swords.

LautrecTheHugger

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Actually I was wrong, to have all the princes' loot at once u'd need to play through 4 times.
You need to kill princes 4 times to have all their swords in your inventory and 2 times to just get the mixed greatsword.
It’s quite obvious that this is the love child of Ornstein and Gwyn.
He's Gwyns first Born, former God of War, removed from History. Also Orstiens Dad. So you were close!
Well, people are objectively wrong if they think the former War God, removed from History and Banished was a guy still at home and all over the games lore as 1/4 Elite Knights. These guys don't read a darn thing. They see DSS and that's it, the end of the complex thought because it requires zero reading. "DkS3 Leo Ring" despite all the Lore, it's the one thing mentioning they are seperate people.
Accomplishment ahead
Why is there character lore on a page about the soul item? Are you pseuds really that keen to have your theorycrafting shoved in everyone's face?
using "pseuds" to avoid "casual" in an effort to not seem edgy and cool, or something. also you don't have to read it if you don't want to, idk though