Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

This and lothric war banner stacks, perfect for casters.
Both also stack with sunlight straight sword WA.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Why nowhere is anything about the stamina regen? I mean ingame.) here you wrote it. I never knew. Just testet it in compirson to deep protection (made a weapon and Pyromancy dmg tests) And omg its almost double as fast as with deep protection. Just wrote normal is 45 per second, and this gives you 30?! wzf that's veeeery nice! :)

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
the wiki is quite silent about the higher mechanics, synergies and dedicated damage builds and I wonder if that is on purpose or the people here have really no idea... If you watch some of the "insance damage" videos on Youtube you will notice that Power Within is always one of the spells they will use. I think that alone is telling.
Love it, this + carthus flame arc takes my 400 Ar bastard sword to nearly 700 Ar, split though it may be.
Super good buff and available at SL1! Powerful in PVE, more Dangerous in PVP.
Sure, but you think it will be a challenge just to get it at SL1? It’s in the grand archives and you can only get through it with a key that drops only after you defeat the 3 lords of cinders,
Twinkie nerd
To the person calling him a twink, you can't actually do that with spells, only weapons and armor.
Yeah, if you go through the game yourself at a low level, getting whatever you want through your own skill against the odds, you're not a twink, anyone who thinks otherwise is a crybaby. If that's you, cry.
Kaioken!
You just made this spell 30% more awesome!
My favorite spell in the game, good for literally any build, since that pyromancy flame doesn't take up any weight, and the requirements are close to nothing.
Reminds me of DS1 pyromancies that could be used on any build
Pretty fun as a bloodlust type spell for Ultra's, since they can get insane damage and badly needed stamina regen at the same time.
This allows me to use carthus rouge on gugs reliably.
if you use these while dual wielding greatshields of glory they actually become manageable because of the stamina regen and extra ar
oath of sunlight also removes this buff