Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

bite my shiny metal ***
The official wiki said that champion gundyr was resistant to bleed,liar liar pants on fire,the wiki also says he is weak to bleed,fextralife make up your mind!
I love this boss dearly. Mostly for his lore and looks and combos. The boss fight itself is easy if you get the parry down. Of course without the parry he can be a hard and memorable boss fight.
I think this is a prime example of how they say no two ppl will have the same Souls experience. I found notorious bosses like Gael, Midir, Nameless, and Pontiff to not be that hard. Meanwhile Champion Cheapshot grinds my gears.
Tru, I can no-hit Nameless, but I don't think I've ever even solo'd Pontiff. He just tilts me. Lmfao.

Rottijtog

Souls: 15.00
Bank: 63.00
Gale wasnt hard in the throw a controller sense but he was hard in the sense that it took me a couple dozen tries to find my rhythm with it but over all feel and champion are so much fun once you get your bearings

Rottijtog

Souls: 15.00
Bank: 63.00
GAEL* not feel
Agreed. Gael and abyss watchers were tough as***** for me on my first playthrough, but pontiff was a joke.
Little late, but I'll add that I beat the Dancer second try in NG at SL 50 or so, during my first (still going) playthrough, when I saw somebody say you should wait to go for her until NG+. However, I died to the crystal sage more than five times.
ds3 fandom seems to be nicer than ds1 just by skimming through the comments
Git gud scrub
With a faith/dex build initially i tried out using lightning stake/lightning spear (didn’t have other spears unlocked), but I found that it was difficult to use the spells bc he’s quite quick. I swapped to my lightning lothric sword and it dealt a nice amount of damage so I used that to finish him off (fairly easily but without parrying he took a couple tries [but it was fun fighting him each time]). If you use lightning blade (bonus if u use sacred oath/other buffs) on a sharp weapon with a faith/dex build you’ll have an even higher AR and potentially wreck him (as long as you don’t get caught by him while buffing). With a faith build IMO it’s safer to use lightning+ melee just so you can pay attention and dodge his attacks better than trying to take time to blast off miracles.
Beat him on my first try but still scary as *****. Heart was going 1000 bpm. Coolest boss ever
I beat this guy first try out of sheer will and dodging. Exhilarating and fun fight, no doubt got my heart going too. left with no estus
wow
i, the silly fool am here to announce the possibly obvious fact that the sword master glitch got patched
Glitch?
I don’t parry so this guy was tough. Not in the top echelon of hard bosses but still challening. Forget having a shield in this fight, you need to dodge
he's pretty easy to parry since 90% of his attacks are parryable, perfect partner to git gud at parrying
Shields are for scrubs.
So the dead fire keeper in the tower behind firelink shrine was Gundyr’s, I’m assuming? She died before Gundyr could relight the fire? That*****s so sad man. He would’ve kicked goddamn *** if he would have been unkindled!
No he wouldn't have. He got killed by an SL01wielding a stick
Nah dude, by the time your SL 1 *** got to him he was old and fat. Sword in his belly and pus man bro weighing him down. Fight champion gundyr with a stick and you know his prime.