Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Even if you don't save the slags, go to the door > turn 180 degrees away from it> crouch > mash the "interact" button -- it should then let you enter the room to get the gun.
heck that worked
Give this person a medal. Damn!
holy***** really?
This here saved me and my friends a lot of pain. Kudos, buddy!
YOU ARE A *****ING SAINT
This is patched now. RIP.
This is literally the most difficult quest to find on earth. If you've got friends who play and you manage to save the two people, have your friends join in on you and let them get the typewriter + Trait that comes with it. I've reset earth over 50 times and still havn't got it yet, even after getting everything else on earth multiple times over. Every single ring, gun, boss weapon, boss mod, armor set, everything, except this one damn gun and perk.

red9

Souls: 62.50
I did find an interesting coin that I didn't know about while searching for the weapon. you are not wrong for this post at all.
You're not wrong. I opened the save file with NotePad++, and re-rolled the world a dozen times -- checking the file each time for "Liz's" or "tale" -- and never got it once. On the other hand, the "Sorrow's Field" map segment (the one with the "Monkey Key" and "Assault Rifle") came up after a single re-roll... >_>

red9

Souls: 62.50
I did reload the earth countless times still didn't find the location of Liz quest. is there is any way to load the area?
you just gotta be lucky and join the muti sometimes they have it too been playing 100 hours numerous times reroll only 2 liz map
this quest "two liz's" is a boss fight, the one where u have to fend off waves of mobs if u kill all mobs before mobs kill one or both girls u get the key, but if u fail and won't get the key u still can get the weapon with out the key by exploiting the bug. Stand as close to a door as u can try to open it (it will ask the key, that u don't have) press escape to exit key prompt interface, now with out moving rotate camera so it will be facing backward toward opposite side of the locked door and aim ur weapon to make ur character turn around without moving from the spot (u might be able to position him in same spot mowing backward while aiming), now while u are standing in from of the door while ur character facing away from door without moving ur character rotate ur camera towards the door and try to position the door looc at the center of the screen u will see prompt to press button but instead of opening the key prompt it will just "unlock from the other side" as if u been inside that room.
is Hot Shot a good mod for this weapon?
Hell Yeah it is
This quest reward from " The Tale of Two Liz's" is actually a boss fight, the one where you have to fend off waves of mobs if you kill all mobs before mobs kill one or both girls you get the key, but if you fail and won't get the key you still can get the weapon with out the key by exploiting the bug. Stand as close to a door as you can, try to open it (it will ask for the key, that you don't have) press Escape Button to exit key prompt interface, now with out moving your character from the spot rotate camera so it will be facing backwards, toward opposite side of the locked door and aim your weapon to make your character turn around without moving from the spot (you might be able to position him in same spot mowing backward while aiming), now while you are standing in from of the door and while your character facing away from door rotate your camera (without moving your character) towards the door and try to position so that the door lock will be at the center of the screen you will see prompt to press button but instead of opening the previous interface where its asks for the key, it will instead just "unlock from the other side" as if you been inside that room.
This actually worked. Thank you!
To get it, finish the fight first and if you dont have the key, dont worry. Go to the closed door and crouch down giving the back to the door, then put the camera looking the door and you see the E button (in PC) pop in, click it and you unlock the door. I dont even have the quest, the girl is died in the beginning
can confirm still works (9/3/19)
Dude you are the best. Worked for me.
I love you, it worked.
Patched out as of 9/12/19
For Ps4 players who couldnt save them, (cuz fk everyone else im living): attempt to open door, back out turn camera without moving character to the opposite direction, aim then move backwards, you will glitch past the door and be able to unlock it and get typewriter. May your fares be well, children.
with the Bandit Set, Spray and Pray indefinitely if your lucky enough with 35%
Possibly the rarest gun. Rigs has a blueprint of it next to him, don't think it does anything, but it is interesting.