Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

op pls nerf
No
-Miyazaki
Actually nerfed
way to get at level 1?
First off, This isn't ds1 or DS3. Lvl 1 means nothing. You can have it fully upgraded by just under 40k soul memory because that is the quickest way to the agape ring at which case you should be around sl20. Second, I'm not sure what how you plan on using a weapon with any sort of stat requirements with an unleveled deprived build. But ok...
Pls dont us this u casual
GIT GUD CASUAL
if you cant deal with it, then you're the real casul
He's got a point everyone uses it
Soul Spear Ice deals magic damage, is buffed if infused with magic or buffed
Lol my friend gave me this and i didn't even know this was a dlc weapon (I don't have the dlc)
if you play sotfs, it's included into the game
This thing breaks so fast...
'cause it' s made of ice
Bracing Knuckle Ring+2 helps!

Kingpurest

Souls: 50.00
Dark ice rapier+5 dark sunset staff+5 50k sm twink with agape ring to never lose in an invasion. Enjoy.
Lame. Only way you can win is with a huge unfair advantage.
Stop whining and git gud CASUAL.its not unfair you just suck
This community needs an overhaul.
Ah yes, the classic "I don't suck at PvP, I just target new players with endgame gear because they should be better, so it's their fault"
What, you invade people with weapons and armor?? Casual.

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Where does the ice spear gets scale from? Magic? Dark? Also, if its infused with lighting or fire, does the ice spear get that element damage?
If you're referring to the special attack, it scales with magic. Therefore infusing it with magic is the best option.
Magic Ice Rapier +5 is a staple for endgame sorcery builds.