Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Hey bro he's actually pretty easy haha don't know what you guys are going on about it only took me 2487 tries and I had to sell my soul for some coordination but haha got him ez
This guy and Lady Maria are the 2 best bosses in Bloodborne hands down
Lady Maria is one of the worst bosses in Bloodborne. She isn’t even unique. Each of her three phases just adds more range and damage to her attacks until she’s able to hit you from virtually anywhere on the map. Her hits boxes and recovery times are ABSOLUTE BS and the only redeeming quality about her is the lore
I think lady maria its better balanced with your learning of her moveset its gradual , in 3 tryes you should be able to cheese her. Ludwig for me in Ng++ is a pain in ***, he oneshot me with the jump attack. In all videogames if one attack 1shot i must be able to see clearly

kroger

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
bruh, Maria's phases change up her whole moveset. It's not terribly different, but it totally adds to the atmosphere of the fight and makes her attacks look amazing
The gate for his extra attacks on phase one is 80% health and not 75%. If you go back it's clear. Evidence: I fought the bastard 123 times straight.
This ****** keeps clipping Valtr out of the arena. I know I should just git gud and not rely on summons, but there's just something both infuriating and hilarious about Ludwig just yeeting Valtr through the floor and he's just gone for the rest of the fight. No death message or anything; he's just gone XD
I found a glitched death (I think at least.) When I killed him, he had a high pitched scream, instead of the low groan, it sounded like something that would be in his first phase. The most noticeable difference though was his pose when dying, his sword completely vanished and he went back into a pose similar to his first phase' posture, as in low to the ground, not standing up with his sword. He just kinda collapsed on the ground. He also didn't have the blood explosion on death like he/most beast bosses normally have. Maybe this was a death animation for his first phase that I somehow triggered? Maybe he was originally supposed to have two health bars, kinda like the Soul of Cinder in Dark Souls 3?

kroger

Addicted
First Warden

that does sound like his first phase death animation! you can actually get that without hacks or bugs just by doing enough damage to kill him before the second phase. IF you kill laurence in first phase he just ragdolls lol
The reason I play with the music slider all the way up
At first he was like: REEEEEE but later he is like: I HAVE THE POWER OF MOONLIGHT
Might be fun if I could tell what is going on. 30 fps really doesn't work in Bloodborne.
Clean your fans. Ps4 is slow but I've never had frame problems with ludwig

kroger

Addicted
First Warden

the only boss that gave me frame drops was the one reborn. maybe your console is dusty or overheated?
Somehow killed him upon first encounter, i was about 85 lvl solo 2 handed +10 Whirligig Saw made him look rather simple, although my dodge button suffered a lot :)
His phase 2 is so annoying