Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Yes more fat armours

iota-09

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
i can't believe i wasted 2 hours of my life trying to get this just to see my coop buddy look stupidly weird and bulky, and still didn't get it.

R_Kely_P_N_on_U

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
I got 4 chest pieces to trade if anyone wants em. Toss offers and/or add my steam ID r_kely_p_n_on_u Don't bother replying here since I'm bound to forget this post.
1st character - went from 50 to 160 titanite chunks trying to get this armor. not sure how many harald legion i killed, but felt like a lot. 2nd character? 4th or 5th overall kill, 1st armor piece to drop. go figure

iota-09

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
the drops are way too random and do not care in the slightest about the discovery rate, which only drops how often the enemies drop anything at all.
Jesus Christ this thing is ugly o.O
You're ugly
Thiccest piece of armour in Dark Souls 3

The T H I C C family: Catarina, Smough, and Harald
Will trade gauntlets for chest piece. PS4 - bigbushwack.
r/pumparum go there
Equip your remaining slots with Smough's set and embrace your new chicken cosplay.
+1 if you equip the double doors shield and slam them together as you hobble off a ledge
This is great.
For that Curse rotted greatwood look, minus the ballsacks, try preacher arm with this and acid surge.
damn whoever harald is he be t h i c c af