Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

belgariad87

Souls: 50.00
There is a Heide Knight sitting in a cell in Sinner's Rise, right before the boss fight. He has been the only place I can get the Heide Spear.

Jfaul

Souls: 50.00
^ Thanks for the post couldn't get the spear to drop in the tower of flame. Dropped from sinners rise. Is this drop guaranteed and if so should it be added to the page?
I killed him twice (NG and NG+) - no spear. Also he doesnt respawn without ascetic.
i killed the knight in sinners rise but he didn't drop the spear :(
Same :/
Heide Knights NO 100% drop in sinners rise. (NG+)
its not in sinners rise
if you have SoFS, aquirre the lost bastille key
when in sinner rize, after deafeating the sentry, go up the stair left side
the last door is unlockeable with the key and you can see a sleeping heide knight.
KILL HIM (ahem)
he will drop the spear .
I killed the one in bastille the same time he killed me, and I lost the spear and the souls. Does he respawn with a bonfire aethestic
Try farming the one sitting on top of the flight of steps leading up to the Cathedral of Blue Red Drake fight (SotFS only). If he stops re-spawning, I suggest you join the Company of Champions or using a Bonfire Ascetic. For better percentage of loot drop rate, try equipping the Prisoner's Tatters, Prisoner's Hood, Jester's Cap, Watchdragon Parma, Traveling Merchant Hat, Symbol of Avarice and Covetous Gold Serpent Ring. If you possess none of the equipments, Rusted Coins may be used to get similar results
In my opinion, this is the best melee weapon to farm souls in Iron Keep, especially for noobs (like me). Not so fast as others spears, but very balanced if infused with lightning.
In my opinion, this is the best melee weapon to farm souls in Iron Keep, especially for noobs (like me). Not so fast as others spears, but very balanced if infused with lightning.
Got one from the Knight in Sinner's and one from the Knight in the Gutter. Both on NG. Worth mentioning that circling them with a shield and backstabbing is a foolproof method of making sure they die and you don't.
To the right
Gutter knight drops the Lance, not the spear.
it doesnt say with what you can upgrade it (i think its regular titanite)
All +5 boss weapons are petrified dragon bones all other +5 are twinkling and all +10 are normal titanite