Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

COMON ALATREON
"Species: Monster Class" Hmm... this must be a rare species. You don't see a monster class everyday
Can't wait to see every newbie cry at the hands of everyone's favorite elemental nuke
Xàm lồn, newbie khóc cơ đấy ???. Bố m sợ vãi cặc, game kỹ năng ok ??? Dăm 3 thèn chơi bản cũ bị ăn hành cứ nghĩ mình pro cớ đấy. Kêu Capcom đem hết lên bản World, xem bố mày có luộc nhẹ hết lỗ tai tụi nó không. Ngungxaolon đi nhóc ác,
What... the f*ck? Whats going on above me?
I don't know. Must be a third worlder, those guys never speak English and keep speaking to themselves basically
Crying's a bit much don't you think? Haha, this person's a little too hyped.
Lol the comment above, "He's speaking the language of the gods"
Has July 17th as the release date been confirmed?
I looked at the news to see if they were all saying the same thing, and they said that the 4th free title update including Alatreon has been confirmed to come early juli. But that’s about it. At least we now know we don’t have to wait for months just to get some news on the matter.
No
Thank God it doesn't use water element. I have liek -14 water in my master's touch + brachy set
Good for you
well...this is awkward
Bad news king
I’m ready to die by your horn, oh Blazing Black Dragon.
Maybe, just maybe, we’ll soon have an answer to the age-old question: can you make toast if you hold a piece of bread between his horns?
you made my day with this comment. thank you.
Depends on if he’s in his fire form
The Sleek electric toaster dragon.
*when alatreon out
(best 10 weapon build for alatreon) in youtube though xD
JULY 9TH IS THE DAY HE’LL COME!!!!!! THE TIME HAS COME, FELLOW HUNTERS!!!!!!!!!
And on a sidenote: apparently Frozen Barioth will make its way into Iceborne... thats just insane, Barioth’s getting a variant.
FROZEN BARIOTH IS AT THE END OF THE TRAILER IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!