Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Can you multiclass in baldurs gate 3? Also how does flying work? and can you create a tiefling with wing or a Aarakocra? And finally what about the subclasses that are not in the player handbook, like for example hexblade ? will they be in the final game or are we going to have to wait for an expansion? sorry for my bad english

nusmak

Souls: 50.00
Also i forgot to ask, does baldurs gate 3 use spell slots like dnd ? If so do you gain extra slot by leveling up as in dnd ? and finally if you could multiclass in baldurs gate 3, does magic classes share spell slots like in dnd (except for the warlock)?
as far as i know it is exactly like playing 5th edition dnd so same rules apply i hope i answered your question.
Maybe? i can't see how it'd work though as i don't think you will be able to get above level 10, so multiclassing might leave you severely underpowered depending on how you multiclass.
Sorcerers, barbarians, bards, and paladins aren't confirmed classes?
They are confirmed, they just won't be in early access.
Too bad the supplementary subclasses aren't in. Kensei Monk is my favorite.
I feel you, thought I more would want by Undying Warlock and Collage of Glamour bard
Seriously, the game is about mindflayers, the preminent psions of forgotten realms, and once again through another dnd game we still dont get a psion class.
If anything I would have expected the gloomstalker ranger in this game.
at least 1 playable race will have inherent psionic abilities. the githyanki race
:O No bladesinger wizard?
The Wizard already has the most subclasses out of any class. Adding yet another and a racial unique one at that, though welcome, understandably may not be a priority.
Fighter/wizard accomplishes most of the same playstyle, with more options. That is, if they give Booming Blade to us...
I hope they make this games world more replayable. Pillars of Eternity 2 had so many different classes and options, but because of how slow the game was for the first 10 or so hours it made replaying it a slog. just my opinion though.
Considering its Larian making this, and takes place in then forgotten realms setting of dnd, I'm pretty sure it will have a lot of replayability
also, in baldur's gate 2, there was not really an evil playthrough.... technically you had not much of a choice other than to go where the npcs told you.
Reeeeeeee where is the necromancer class at?
Its a subclass in the Wizard "School of Necromancy"
wizard level 2, if they go by the rulebook
hexblade ;(
I feel your pain bud
GIMME MY SWASHBUCKLER, DAMMIT!