Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Hello, I was playing dark souls like normal a couple minutes ago, had a setup with which I fast rolled. All of a sudden, in the middle of a fight, I start midrolling instead of fast rolling, and I haven't been able to use the same setup with fast roll even after leveling endurance once. What happened?
Howdy! I believe that’s a bug that occurs when you’re in one encumberence category, and then you equip/ remove a piece of equipment that moves you to a different category. In my experience, it’s usually the first roll after that has the previous roll and then following rolls are at the correct speed.
So, I'm doing an 8.3% equip load barbarian build with a Great Club, Hollow Soldier Waistcloth, Ring of Favor and Protection, and Havel's Ring. On the MugenMonkey calculator, my equip load percentage is 8.3% with my ratio at 13.5/162.0. However, when I look at the exact calculation it comes out to 8.33333333%. Is this giving me an extra recovery frame, or am I just experiencing a Placebo Effect? It seems like my recovery is longer sometimes, and then other times it doesn't. Can someone do some frame-perfect testing to debunk this?
Lol idiot... obviously when they say 8.3, what they mean is is 8.3r... lol no***** its 8.3r...
Wtf are you talking about? When they say 8.3 it can be hypothetically be anywhere from 8.30r-8.39r Did you fail middle school math, or?
I have never seen so many retards in a comments section before, jesus christ...