Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Claymore has better slightly better scaling, and the Flamberge has slightly better base damage plus bleed. I'd say Flamberge is better early game and Claymore is better at meta.
Agreed. I often use a raw Flamberge for early game invasions, and use the stats I would've put into damage for health or vitality. That way I deal decent damage and the newbies will run from my indestructible presence :)
literally best weapon in pvp hands down
No cap
lol no
The Black Knight Sword would like to have a word with you
anyone else here get roll caught to***** by this thing? Like more than Lothric knight straight sword? Or is that just me lmao.
Your pre-rolling
You go no brain? no skill? Welcome to all poise based weapons. High "skilled" players love to force this weapon into meta level to just sit back and do nothing and wait until you attack so they can poise through. Very much skill so some people even have to do youtube videos to explain this level of complexicity.
Not really in order to take advantage of hyper armor you gotta be aware of how your opponents going to move and mix up combos in order to catch your opponent
git gud
You go no brain? no skill? Welcome to all parry based weapons. High "skilled" players love to force this weapon into meta level to just sit back and do nothing and wait until you attack so they can parry through. Very much skill so some people even have to do youtube videos to explain this level of complexicity.
You go no brain? no skill? Welcome to all r1 spam based weapons. High "skilled" players love to force this weapon into meta level to just sit back and do nothing and wait until you attack so they can r1 spam through. Very much skill so some people even have to do youtube videos to explain this level of complexicity.
waah waah
the queen.
Second worst sword in the entire series next to bastard sword. The good thing is, many noobs can access this***** early and make it their main... :] Noobs owning time.
somebody got shat on by a dude with a claymore one too many times lmao
Bastard sword definitely isn't the best weapon but the Claymore is pretty top tier, mate
Congrats, I think this comment has the worst thumbs up to thumbs down ratio on the entire wiki
guys i would recommend you throwing this sword on the trash and switching to a Flamberge, i mean, Flamberge is THE greatsword which is better at everything compared to ***more, so i don't get why people still use this, maybe they just had bad luck when trying to get the Flamberge from the hollow slave? well, then i recommend you using Gold Serpent Ring and some Rusted Coins that you can buy from the old b*tch at the shrine haha! and don't you forget, again, to throw your claymore on the trash can, goodbye
i would recommend you throwing this thing on the trash and switching into a Flamberge, because i mean, Flamberge is THE greatsword that is better at everything (damage, scaling, weapon art, range, etc) compared to ***more, so i don't get why people use this sh*t other than using it until they get to undead settlement and farm the Flamberge... i will guess they had bad luck farming it from the Hollow Slave Midgets and just gave up and stayed with the ***more, but here's my tip: use the gold serpent ring and some rusted coins that you can buy from the old b*tch at firelink shrine, and gg ez, you'll get it in half an hour or less of farming. and don't you forget to throw the weak ***more in the trash can, you're welcome haha