Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

50 or more str + Darkmoon blade + Crystal Demon Greataxe +5 = Basscannon 2.0
Is there a way to descend a crystal weapon? I accidentally crystallized my claymore, and I want it back.
I've noticed that at the end all of the modify choices, no matter which blacksmith you're at, you can revert your weapon back to what it used to be. I dont know if it works for Crystal weapons, so you're gonna have to find it out on your own.

Painsucks

Souls: 70.00
What anon said
Buy another claymore
How can I repair my crystal Halberd
I'm pretty sure you can't. That's the trade off, and the reason most people don't do I with every single normal weapon.
I read somewhere that you can repair crystal weapons by upgrading them, but that stops being useful at +5...
If I'm not mistaken, they CAN be repaired only by the repair SORCERY. It's the only thing that can aside from upgrading them

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Bank: 2,121.00
Wiki Edits: 249
The repair sorcery cannot repair crystal items. I've tested this several times on the Remaster in current patch. I'm not sure where this rumor comes from; maybe it was possible in past patches.
The fact this page doesnt mention the specific handicap crystal weapons give you as a trade off for their strength really turns me off of this website.

chiavator1234

Souls: 7,629.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 555
You can sign up for the site and edit the page. This is the best Wiki on the internet.
UPDATE REQUIRED: Note: Crystal Weapons CANNOT BE REVERTED to Normal+10

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Bank: 2,121.00
Wiki Edits: 249
It's a good point that I also had to find out through experience. Added
This doesn’t say anything about how much the durability decreases, which is why I came here. I want to do a Quality/Dex build, and I want to know if I should one or two weapons along this path, and how much durability is lost in exchange for the (also unspecified) damage increase. Plz Help.
Decrease durability by dividing on 10 for example 250 becomes 25 or 100 becomes 10