Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

So I'm on NG+2 and I have 50/50/50 any recommendations for gems? I currently have a little over 800 AR and heard that at my build it can go over 1000 AR.
Always use nourishing gems with this weapon with those stats. This applies to any other split damage weapon that isn't a bloodtinge weapon. Not sure about the Blades of Mercy / Burial Blade due to their horrible arc base damage.
Mooooooooooooooooooooooonliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon
This can be missed before actually killing Laurence. I accidentally killed Simon in the fishing hut (though I don't know if killing him or letting him die made a difference one way or another). I killed Orphan. I picked up Laurence's skull but did not venture back to him to activate him. I went to Ludwig's head, put on church gear and tried to talk to him but he is dead. No sword.
I was just able to get this from the head even after beating Laurence, not sure why.
Did you talk to the head? Or did you kill the head? ‘Cause if you talk to it while wearing Healing-Church attire, and answering yes, he’ll give it to you. Just killing him will do the same, but you’ll miss out on some insight regarding Ludwig’s mind. Laurence is irrelevant to this, by the way.