Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Anyone needs anyhelp or just a new friend add me psn: d3m0n4dayz/d3m0n4days
Just looking for more bloodborne people to play with, i am fairly skilled, this is a new ps4 so new charecters but i have been playing for almost 3 years now (PSN: Tyugin_W)
Level 176 NG+ PSN: Wolfkls I can help anyone who needs a hand with slaughtering bosses, or whatever needs to be murdered. I'm also looking for help with a few bosses in the main game, the DLC and the Chalice Dungeons. I'm close to getting the Platinum, and any help would be a huuuge help! PSN: Wolfkls Level 176
Im level 342 looking to help others PSN Koolaidman_7056
If anyone needs help with bosses or to just play co-op in general hit me up Im lvl 220 psn: WhiteBoysMCML
I'm ready to help lvl 154 psn: Yassprod-10
Is there anyone who wants to play Bloodborne together? My nickname is Gregory_ICE (I have 100 lvl now)
I've beaten bloodborne about 20 times lol I'm down to play I'm lvl 104 on my latest one I know alot of glitches too
I'm willing to help anyone with anything bloodborne related I have multiple accounts all diff levels I'll even make a new one to be on the same level just get at me I've got nothing but time (idkmyname2014
25 Apr 2020 08:00 I'm willing to help anyone with anything bloodborne related I have multiple accounts all diff levels I'll even make a new one to be on the same level just get at me I've got nothing but time (idkmyname2014
Reddit group: r/huntersbell
Anyone looking for help/looking to help should also check out the subreddit r/huntersbell
Just looking for more co-op friends psn: GrassFedOrganics
Maverick_W117 add me