Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

More stylish than using the black crystal. Good for saying "I'd rather spend 5 seconds killing myself than 10 minutes with your gank ***"
yeaaah but now the host gets free estus so..
It's funny. Imagine everyone making this, the ganks will have no meaning anymore.
I sense the chikage.

BeardedPike

Souls: 50.00
the yoshikage?

BeardedPike

Souls: 50.00
how do i delete a comment that was a*****ty and unnecessary jojo reference it just came to mind when i incorrectly read this comment please oh***** oh *****
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Does it harm u like chaos blade or Chikage?

schwartzwee

Souls: 240.00
Wiki Edits: 36
as long as you don't stab yourself with it, you'll be fine
How much base damage does it do?
Fun fact: you can hit the enemy behind you with the weapon art
Yoshimitsu approved!
NAMU
Not only that, but it does a LOT of damage!
like the bloodletter from bloodborne but with 2 cm of rangue, you can also hit the enemy while pulling the katana out
That wa buff isn t the same effect as carthus rouge. The bloodlust s buff adds bleed AND increases it s max ar
I love pain
Who the ***** is named Bloodlust Moveset?
They're not called Bloodlust Moveset, that's what the video is showcasing.
Your comment made me burst out laughing in the middle of the night lol
What is it with katanas being suicidal weapons in this game, is Miyazaki trying to tell us something?
It's an old Japanese belief that failure is worse than death. Bushido, the chivalry code of the Samurai, dictated that if a Samurai thought he was about to be captured, he should rip his guts out with his sword to kill himself instead.
Sir Alonne used this katana right? :)
No. Alonne used a nodachi, a cursed one at that. Its a very long katana, with a very long grip. Typical nodachi had a grip that was about half as long (if not a little bit shorter) than the actual blade itself. You can watch a video with the boss fight, Alonne’s sword looks a lot different then this. Bloodlust has bones featured in its design, Alonne’s sword doesn’t.