Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

best ring
best ring for everything
Edit needed: if you kill Havel before opening the door (I used Demon's Great Hammer jump attacks which were long enough to aggro; after that he kinda just runs at the door), and then go to get the key, the ring won't be there.
Did the same thing with the Black knight Sword. Sucks. If anyone here's of a way to get the ring, other than a second play through, let me know!
What rings U got bich? It's kind of a bummer they nerfed the father mask so heavily actually. Havels ring is probably less iconic then the father mask. But still, THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.
Was nerfed to 25% In the remastered.
Dam...
Multiplier is still 1.5 for me in the remaster
Not true

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Killed havel using the old door trick in Dark Root Basin at the bottom of the tower. Never got the ring. So not sure why?

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
I had this also happen
Did you just reply to yourself
This ring is bae. Puts the game on easy mode. Made a build putting equal points in vitality, endurance, and strength with an ultra great sword, great axe, or great hammer. I was able to out trade and stunlock pretty much everything in pve with a single heavy or running attack at every level with the highest poise armor I could equip.. PvP though, leaves a bit to be desired with so many lightly armored, speedy, little backstab fishers running about with their little hornet ring on, taking advantage of lag at every turn...
I stoped at "Bea" ... Do people not realize they sound like they are mentally challenged. Some how text that reads like the writer has downs and are trying to talk about a body of water... Is now a thing.
I stopped at stoped.
I stopped at T
NONI
The most important ring in the game imo and this is my first run