Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Out of curiosity, but will the wiki ever host some info on the two cut bosses you can access with the chalice glyphs?
hi
hi
hi
Hi
Hi
hi
Hi
Hi
hi
Ich nehme das hi zurück f*ck
do any one know how to cheat bloodstrave beast?
If you can get him into the pulpit area at the far end of the arena it's possible to smash him through the wall so that he drops to the killbox outside the level and dies instantly, cancelling his other phases. Don't know how reliably, though, only done it once.
Lol
how to "cheat" him?
try farming and getting better at the game. Bloodstarved is an easy boss.
I don’t know how to cheat him but just dodge to the left every time he attack and you’ll be fine
You can just collect pugnent coctails and cheese him out with it, check out speedrunners for more demonstration.
Make sure you have at least 5 blood cocktails, as soon as you enter the arena, run to the right and in the corner. Make sure he sees you, then throw a cocktail into the corner. Hold R2 down behind him and stagger him, then perry. Kee doing that and heel be bent over in no time.
love fighting this boss! so fun ^^ just back up about 2-3 roll lengths away from him and wait for him to throw out a move to get parried. the move where he sticks his hand out to your left and lunges is so easy to dodge you can literally walk 3 steps to the left and he'll miss. when he stops moving when he's at like 50%> hp he's going to lunge and probably one shot you if he grabs you. i find it easy to parry but if you want to be safe just dodge to the side. study his attack patterns. one of his multi hit combos ends with him leaning to your right and swiping fast to your left after a bit of wind up. i find that one the easiest to parry if you can get the timing down to not miss during his swipe when locked on. waiting out his hits at 2-3 roll length will require 1-2 back rolls to not get hit and also be in a position to punish with parry. or you can just use pungent blood cocktail, beast blood pellet/firepaper, and cleaver and dps/stun him down in the corner -_-" boring but w/e
Just doge to the left every time he attacks then it’s easy
to the left, to the left - beyonce
Throw Pungent Blood Cocktails at the wall. The Beast will ignore you.
He’s blood starved. He’s really into blood. Throw a blood Blood Cocktail in a corner and he I’ll turn his back on you. Do damage. Then toss another.

So I've needed to use the beckoning bell for almost every boss except the cleric beast, am I just a bad player? Or does it mean something else, cause I've been doing it a lot and I'm starting to think I'm just bad... am I?
Nah, we all have our strengths and weaknesses, so what if you need someone to help you it makes the game more enjoyable for you. so no you're not bad.
From soft games want you to learn by mistakes. Yes, you’re not an awful person if you co-op however, the satisfaction of accomplishing victory on your own feel sooo much better

KitsuneTatsuki

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 927.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 42
If you're settling in to something you're not used to, no, that is not the case. Trial and error is how the "good" players came by to accept who they are, as for the others, and plenty of mistakes are made. And additionally, a lot of them are already experienced with another Souls game or two, maybe all (Demons, I, II, & III). With that in mind I'll say that once you get a lot of practice and comfort in the mechanics, you'll see yourself get better at some more aspects that you may believe you struggle with now. It happens faster than you think, but remember, practice isn't meant to happen in a snap of fingers.
Don’t sweat it. It’s better and more fun to have help. I had to go through every boss with the exception of Mergo the wet nurse
update: I've defeated every boss on my own... with a lot of screaming
And how does that make you feel?
After killing shadow of yharnam I didn't get blood rapture why?
Because you're bad.
because you're past NG probably
HOW CAN I BEAT THE VERY ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CENTRAL YARNHAM WITH THE BIG AXE THAT HE YIELDS TO KILL YOU AS I'VE BEEN TRYING BUT NO SUCCESS? WOULD FIRE KILL HIM?

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 990.00
Wiki Edits: 7
I can only assume you're talking about the executioner, which isn't even a boss. He's a mid-game-ish mob with no apparent reason for being there. You can whittle him down and farm blood gems early on but by the time you meet his friends in a different area entirely, this one's small fry.
Shout at him. Like you're doing now.
He is not a boss, if you are new to the game practice parrying his attacks. Once you parry 100% of them, move on
eyy dude if your still havent beat him then use molotovs and when you do kill him praise the moon
Yes
Where is yharnam Queen of the old labyrinth in your list?

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 990.00
Wiki Edits: 7
She's under Chalice Dungeon Bosses, because she's a Chalice Dungeon boss.
where is amygdala?
If you open your eyes, you will see they broke them into different categories at the top.