Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Ps4 tradd421
Xbox one SL 128 ng+ Help with Artorias needed. Drop signs pls!!
By far the*****tiest pvp of any game. The hitboxes make backstabbing *****ing atrocious. Good luck fighting anyone even remotely experienced with pvp because you will somehow get backstabbed even with facing them.

Julian_of_Astora

Souls: 50.00
No joke. Just tried PvP first time this week. Backstabs like crazy and I can never get them to work at all.
Anyone need any help on switch? I’m SL63 at the moment, and I’m glad to help with any bosses. Password: Chosen
Sim
Is possible to do matchaking with someone on different NG? As an example, I'm on NG+, can I play with someone who is on NG+2? I can barely play with anyone 'cause I'm at level 165. :(

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 2,121.00
Wiki Edits: 249
I think you are able to as I remember getting summoned at O&S around SL 120. I died promptly to Smough who hit like a truck. I'm pretty sure that guy was in NG+. I was trying to get some sunlight medals and lower the covenant requirement but had leveled too much for most NG bosses.
I need a bit of help here for configuring online play. I am playing Dark Souls 1 on Xbox 360. I am online, and am able to use online items, but it's as if I am playing offline. I can't see bloodstains, messages, ghosts, or summon signs, and I've never seen any of those things from players either. 1. I have gotten passed the area where you get the item to summon others for online play with the soapstone 2. I tried for 1.5 hours with a friend to try and do co-op to see if I could see their specific summon sign using multiple techniques I've read online, but nothing appeared (we were both within level range, boss was alive in next area, only one of us had a summon sign down, tried leaving it down for extended period and for changing every 30 seconds to match IP Pool, etc.) 3.I haven't seen a single summon sign, bloodstain, message, or ghost during my time online. 4. Xbox test connection works, my wifi connection is at max, all ports are open in my router for my static IP address that I set up 5. I've reset the console multiple times and router once Just upgraded to Xbox Live Gold on May 3rd, the day that I tried all this. Any suggestions? I'd really like to play through this game online with real people!
Could it be possible, that you're on different servers, like one of you is on east the other is west america? Btw i just started playing online and however i see bloodstains and messages, but only very rarely and i couldn't invade a single time in like 30 attempts. You aren't missing out on much.

Julian_of_Astora

Souls: 50.00
I play on switch. I've only had this game since Christmas and just now tried PvP. I invaded someone today. I located the host and bowed. They returned the bow dropped an item, stepped back and bowed again. I picked it up and it was a black knight great sword. They did the joy gesture and I bowed in thanks/confusion. Then we dueled and I died quickly. Wish I could say thanks. Has something like this happened to anyone else?
Sometimes in Dark Souls Remastered. I can't invade or be invaded. As if it were a time of banishment.
If I drop a weapon at level 120 to my friend at level 10 with my server password, he can take it and pass it to my second account with soul level 15?
We play the remastered on ps4
what is the meta sl in general for dueling