Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

These do not seem to be dropping in gloves or head at cp160. Can anyone confirm with a screenshot that they do?
yeah it drops dont have screen shot but i have gotten every piece from staffs to shield to sword
Don't have a screen shot, but I got the gloves today. Pretty sure I've seen a hood on the trader too.
I have gotten gloves cp160
Looking at this set for a heavy attack build, was wondering if staff heavy attacks count as channeling or casting.
Depends if it is on an enemy or on yourself
No it is not counted as "Channeling or Casting" because you are not doing either...

You would need to be using an ability to do that....good try though!

For my Heavy Attack set I use...Elegant Set cause I use Magicka and a Staff...

taeable

Souls: 50.00
Yes they do. While you do light/heavy attack, during the moment you are in the animation, it counts as casting and channeling. During those brief moment you are casting your skills, it applies. Combine this set with elegance set and you get a more tanky dps balance for heavy attack equivalent to adding 9930 resistance. Combine this set with soulshine set and you get a more tank dps balance with heavy armor focus.

Lightning/Healing staff heavy attacks are considered DOTs/channeling abilities.
Your passives are also counted as abilities so they may even have cast time to contribute to this set.

taeable

Just confirmed even while charging for a heavy attack counts as casting. This procs and it mitigates damage on damage shields too.

taeable

Attacks and abilities with no cast time/channel time seems to not proc this set.
it is now 15%
Hi, does this set work with the Templar's Puncturing Sweeps (magicka morph)?
Light Of Cyrodiil Lightning Staff where the where can i find
If you were to use a channeled skill that costs X magicka per second to use when this set procs, would that newly cast channeled skill then become free for the whole time it's channneled, or would just the first "tick" of magicka drain be free? I was thinking about how this set might work with the updated mist form vampire skill for Greymoor...