Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

This is a joke. I can dodge him all day long, but if he lands one attack it's over. Time to go waste some soul vessels and build my character the way the devs decided I had to build. This whole dlc is*****
he be hella mad, ***** boi got wrecked by the king's pet that I effortlessly dispatched
If you wear velstadt’s helm while fighting fume knight he begins phase 2 immediately
Any help plz Xbox: Big Fudge
With my sorcerer, i killed him by kiting him throughout phase 2, moving backwards counterclockwise close to the edge of the arena(but not at the edge, as there are places where you can get stuck or slowed down, keeping about half to 1 roll off the edge should work) rolling back/back-right while shield up to dodge his attacks.2 rolls should put enough distance to avoid his Dark Flame Slash.I used Witchtree Branch instead of Staff of Wisdom(both magic +10), though it does less damage, its quicker and eats less stamina than the staff of wisdom, giving better survivability & making it more practical for fights like this one(less time and stamina spent casting, more time and stamina available to dodge, or block in case you get caught in an attack). kept slowly chipping at his health when i got the chance to cast.

AngelOfTheDead_

Souls: 107.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Weakness - Divorce, Alcoholism

AngelOfTheDead_

Souls: 107.00
Wiki Edits: 6
This boss is a *****, should've been aborted. I've been trying to kill the Divorced Knight for DAYS with a friend, and if you DARE heal he WILL CHARGE YOU.. It's not possible to dodge and it is a one shot if you even exist.
I *****ing love this community
This is by far the greatest thing I have ever seen second only to an M1 Abrams
Divorce papers please...