Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

"Their Lord Lothric may have been based on Berserk's Griffith Griffith Being Carried likely also the inspiration for Dark Sun Gwyndolin." Seriously? What do Gwyndolin and Lothric have in common with Griffith, other than being feminine, white-haired guys? I know Dark Souls takes inspiration from Berserk, but this is a bit much.
Him being so sickly he can hardly move is somewhat similar to post torture griffith, i suppose
"Lothric's pile of*****" - that's it's original title of this weapon. To buff your party members for 15% dmg increase? ***** that. Each can use pine resin and get better damage output with that. Absolutely worthless garbage.
You clearly don't know how defence (not absorption) vs. AR works to say 15% isn't worth it or to say resins will give better damage. And even then, why not use both?
Lothric War Banner is GOD
Does this stack with power within?
Does this stack with Rose of Ariandel Buff? If yes I bet you can oneshot some phantoms with a melee Sunlight Spear

JRockFan1990

Souls: 50.00
lightning storm or wrath of the gods work better, using yorshkas chime. possibly stacks with sss oath of sunlight wa, deep protection and rose of ariandel. 99 faith 30 attunement 40 strength 20 vigor. start class cleric it puts you at soul level 150 with those stats. Vordts great hammer works well as well if you wanna stop at 20 str and invest more in vigor, endurance or vitality. I chose 40 because i want to be able to two hand ledos hammer late game or ng+. cast all your buffs fast find your enemy in that time, use vordts hammer wa

JRockFan1990

cast away lol

JRockFan1990

start game aim for mornes hammer
It gets C/C/A/A scaling when infused with Dark [STRDEX/FTH/INT]
Best supporting actor Oscar goes to Lothric War Banner.