First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Absolute Unit

EvilUnicornLord

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 185.00
Wiki Edits: 27
I feel like I'm gonna get r/wooshed for mentioning this, but, just in case you aren't trolling, the symbol of avarice will slowly kill you when worn.
So I entered Old Akellare after selling all my other armor to Gavlan and didn't have anything for her so I just left her there (I had already killed all mobs) until I found a shirt or something to give her except that I entirely forgot about her and now she's not there or at Majula.
She's standing outside. You have to go down the path again, rather than traveling there from the bonfire. It's kinda dumb, but it's not that far a walk and there aren't any enemies in your way, so there's that.
Can you change her armor by giving her any attire, even if it's weaker than previous armor?
Yes you can, the armor you give her will be purely for aesthetic purposes, so it doesn't matter what stats it has
First time I gave prisoner's attire. But next run, well, I felt bad for giving her nothing, so I gave her the invisible armor of aurous
She won't talk to me for some reason. I saved her, and now when I try to interact with her nothing happens...
probably cuz you gave her only gloves to wear ya perv

EvilUnicornLord

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 185.00
Wiki Edits: 27
"Excuse me, ma'am, do you have time to hear about the holy principle of fashion souls?"

sousedloused

Souls: 50.00
I accidentally killed her. I got swarmed by those zombies and in the chaos she just went down along with them.
FIORAAAAA!!!
give her gloves, and nothing else, the old chaos may reign forever
"Well, I'm quite a hand at pyromancy. So, perhaps… You could consider this my thanks?" *gives Prism Stones*.....................