Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

forever alonne
hahhhahahahahahahh:)
This boss is clearly bugged. His impales have a 360 degree hitbox that should not be possible (I know this for a fact because I was behind him, and still got hit by the impale, my character was "teleported" to his front and got impaled also many times when I dodged to the side clearly before the attack landed, as my character got teleported to where they were to his front in similar fashion). There is no combo variation. When he is not impaling, he is thrusting away his sword then runs to the far end of the room where he can still got you again with his thrust. Rinse repeat. There is also no parry against him. One of the most bugged and uninspired bosses of the soul series. Just another big dude with a sword again as usual for DS2, only this one is also bugged. I'm glad Miyazaki San got management again in DS3 and fixed this ramshackle mess of a game as it were.
But did you try getting good?
Killed him with a Greatsword+10 and Havel Greatshield+5. No armor.
Cool
I need assistance with this boss to go Platinum - PS4 - Fesaleo . Thxs
Anyone free to help on ng++? PSN Jason_Johnstone
best fight in the game boys, too bad it has the worst runback imo (yes more than reindeer *****land)
hellow people im doing the boss right now if anyone would kindly place your somminig sighn down thanks
oigan tengo una duda, mate al rey de hierro, y dicen que te suelta una llave que te ayuda a seguir con la zona, pero a donde tengo que ir ahora y aparte no me dio esa llave que dicen
tienes que ir a la hoguera al sector del "vestibulo" ahí a la izquierda, cerca de donde activaste la palanca hay un ascensor el cual te lleva a una puerta que tienes que abrir con la llave.
hey I have a question, kill the iron king, and they say that he loosens a key that helps you to continue with the area, but where do I have to go now and apart he did not give me that key that they say
Can anyone assist me with this guy? I'm on ps4 with 10 mil soul memory. My psn is LaKrias
Hi mate lastkingazz here. I’m trying to get him down too, add me I will be on tmoz I need this for the last trophy ( the pyromancy you get from the dlc )