Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Now, where the fu*k is Moonlight greatsword?
The Bloodmoonlight Odachi (***. for red Moonlight Greatsword) can be obtained in Senpai Temple from the divine Loli.
"The Bloodmoonlight Odachi" Yeah sure. NOT the same thing. Troll.

svartrbrisingr

Souls: 50.00
I wish they would have allowed us to us weapons that would fit in the world of Sekiro. Like a Naginata and a few others
I realized I suck at video games because It took me about 2 hours to kill that f*CK*% Ogre! Is there any way to make this game easier? I want to play, but Im about to smash the damn controller.
Git gud
I had the same issue... I absolutely smashed dark souls 1 through 3, beat bloodborne with minimal problems and came to Sekiro expecting much of the same. I was completely wrong!!! I got my *** handed to me over and over for a good couple of hours by that ogre. Sekiro is different and shouldn't be played like a souls game. All I can say is go back, explore every single nook, find every item you possibly can (prosthetic tools are an absolute must in order to beat certain enemies) and just practice. Practice until you are very competent at taking down normal enemies. Groups of them is more of a challenge and helps prepare you for later on. Farm skill points. Best place is the Hirata Estate. Take your time. Grind xp and skills and just learn how the game works. ReplyReplies (0)0+10-1 Anonymous 29 Mar 2019 22:19 Now, where the fu*k is Moonlight greatsword? ReplyReplies (0)37+10-1 Anonymous 12 Mar 2019 23:45 A pity he has just a katana. Hopefully in their next game there will be more options and customization. ReplyReplies (4)25+14-1 Anonymous 23 Mar 2019 14:07 Moonlight Odachi? Would it be a Miyazaki's game without Patches and some form of Moonlight GS? ReplyReplies (3)9+12-1 Anonymous 13 Mar 2019 12:35 Aaawww no bo staff :( ReplyReplies (0)7+10-1 svartrbrisingr 30 Mar 2019 10:00 I wish they would have allowed us to us weapons that would fit in the world of Sekiro. Like a Naginata and a few others ReplyReplies (0)5+10-1 Anonymous 24 Mar 2019 03:49 anyone found the subimaru yet? ReplyReplies (0)3+10-1 Anonymous 24 Mar 2019 14:23 Has anyone found subimaru? ReplyReplies (1)2+10-1 Anonymous 23 Mar 2019 18:06 I can feeling something toxic in the air . . . And its bad. ReplyReplies (2)2+10-1 Anonymous 27 Mar 2019 08:26 for those wondering subimaru is in the pit area where theres two nobles and an old lady patrolling in ashina castle ReplyReplies (0)1+10-1 aslipperypanda 29 Mar 2019 20:52 New here. I love this game but can we all agree that more weapons would be cool? People loved the katanas in dark souls but ONLY katanas gets a little old. Just my opinion. I hope with some updates or dlc we get more weapons, but, I'm really enjoying this game because they did a great job with the combat and the intricacy of the world ReplyReplies (1)2+12-1 Anonymous 27 Mar 2019 03:59 i wonder if anyone has a clue to the black Fushigiri ReplyReplies (0)0+10-1 Anonymous 05 Apr 2019 08:31 I realized I suck at video games because It took me about 2 hours to kill that f*CK*% Ogre! Is there any way to make this game easier? I want to play, but Im about to smash the damn controller. ReplyReplies (1)0+11-1 Anonymous 05 Apr 2019 18:05 Git gud Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a Custom License. Wiki Home Gaming Wikis Chatrooms Gaming Forum Gaming News Privacy Policy Terms of Use Copyright Policy Advertise on Fextralife ⇈ ⇈ Ads help us run this site When you visit our site, pre-selected companies may access and use certain information on your device to serve relevant ads or personalized content.If you wou
Man go download a trainer if you playing on pc.
its fine if it took you 2 hours it took me a day
I had the same issue... I absolutely smashed dark souls 1 through 3, beat bloodborne with minimal problems and came to Sekiro expecting much of the same. I was completely wrong!!! I got my *** handed to me over and over for a good couple of hours by that ogre. Sekiro is different and shouldn't be played like a souls game. All I can say is go back, explore every single nook, find every item you possibly can (prosthetic tools are an absolute must in order to beat certain enemies) and just practice. Practice until you are very competent at taking down normal enemies. Groups of them is more of a challenge and helps prepare you for later on. Farm skill points. Best place is the Hirata Estate. Take your time. Grind xp and skills and just learn how the game works.
Fushigiri is used for death blows
I can not believe people just read "the fushigiri is used for every death blow" then proceeded to ask when do we get to use the second sword.....from software much........nope
Got Gud Git Gud Got Gud Get Gud Not Gud Get Gud
I agree
Pergaminho negro
Where is my Moonlight Greatsword
The Bloodmoonlight Odachi (***. for red Moonlight Greatsword) can be obtained in Senpai Temple from the divine Loli.

BeardedPike

Souls: 50.00
as a person who hasn't played this game yet, i can't tell if this reply is a joke or not lmao
It isn't a joke anon2
minimal customisation options leaves us with a very rigid and boring game.
What are you talking about, the fun is in slaying all kinds of enemies and bosses
Go play sims
Then play something else? Stop being on and commenting on this wiki? No one else wants to hear you'r lame *** opinion. I'm not going to change your mind, but im going to guess you didn't beat the game, and are complaining because you suck.
If you think this is boring, you haven't played Jedi Fallen Order