Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

+ Password Matchmaking + Weapon Matchmaking + Dedicated Servers + Covenants can now be changed while resting at any Bonfire + Summoned Players can Heal Themselves with Estus instead of having to resort to item's + Humanity Healing for Summoned Players is Disabled + 60fps, 1080p and 4k + Vamos Bonfire and ability to Warp to it - Net code remains unchanged making Phantom Range and Abnormal Hitboxes still a problem - No Weapon or Magic Balance Changes In conclusion, this remaster added some quality of life changes and improved the game's framerate and resolution. However, if you plan on doing PvP you might be annoyed with how all the main issues were largely unresolved. The Single Player Experience has improved and Connection Issues for Online play have mostly been fixed, but the PvP experience is still the buggy, frustrating and easily exploited mess that it once was.
how do you make a an almost 8 year old game look worse than when it released lmao
Honestly it looks better than the original provided you didn't have the graphical mod on that everyone and their brother used.
Doesn't run well on my 300€ laptop. Everytime I tried setting it to fullscreen, it forced back into windowed mode. The framerate also suffered a lot. Compare this to DS2, that runs perfectly fine.
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition, which is basically Dark Souls 1 including the DLC ran even worse than Dark Souls Remastered. Dark Souls II has significantly lower graphics than Dark Souls 1 and even Demon's Souls which came before it. So of course your PC wouldn't run Dark Souls Remastered well.
Dark souls isn’t ever going to run well on a lower end PC. Either get it on a console or buy/build a gaming PC
Bottomless box and dragon head stone glitches still working if you knew how to do it in the original?
Nope, they were patched out close to launch day.
So basically its a glorified update.
No because it adds new bonfires,items and the pvp is laggy,Ill give you that but still,they are working on ds4 and a new game of a new franchise.
I own the dark souls switch edition and I give it a 9/10 because of the suppressed sounds and 30 fps,but all the enimies and bosses look great and the sounds in normal gameplay are amazing!!
Dark Souls Remastered is an updated version of Dark Souls releasing on May 25th 2018 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch was released on October 19th 2018. The updated version of the game features graphical enhancements as well as an expanded online mode.HAY YOU WANA KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS ARTICAL...............Copy and paste......................www.v88.ca/3ce1
FYI dont ever copy shady links into your browser
*Article
I can't edit it but the second sentence should read "It was released for the Nintendo Switch on..."
The ps4 pro and xbox one x versions renders at 1800p and upscale that to 4k
Is rd remastered good I have all the other versions.
How to get great sword of Artorias