Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

I don't seem to have the Idol of Rebirth in my inventories, except for one character. All characters completed the ritual and have Spiders Kiss Talent. Should n't ALL characters have an Idol of Rebirth in their inventories?
It depends on what option to chose. you only get the idol if you chose the chrysalis for each character
I believe the quest is 5000 exp, just did it.
You can get all bonuses for the cost of -2 constitution on all characters. All you need is 2 teleportation users. Perhaps other means work too 1. Speak her with first character and choose one bonus, (dont continue dialogue after that) then teleport first character away and speak to her again. Dialogue should start from beginning. Then choose other bonus and teleport away. 2. Repeat until you have choosed all bonuses and then continue with the quest. Don't kill her at the end 3. Now do the same thing with second character and third and fourth 4. Now you have +2 strength, intelligence and wits. 2000gold and glowing idol on all characters. With just -2 constitution. It will show 4 spider's Kiss talents on talent list. 5. You can now pickpocket her for one more glowing idol. 6. Kill her for extra loot/exp I tested this on patch 1.10 Ps4 version
WORKS!!! It's a bit tedious but it's hilarious awesome Also she might come running up to the companion you had teleporting the other out of the conversation. Just make sure it's a fair distance away and preferably around the corner because Dorotya will do a quick search in the general area of the companion who was teleporting. When she gives up she'll talk to said companion and say "There's something strange going on here" but will never attack or take action (I used the same companion 15 times for the first 3 companions and she just repeated that line
BTW That was on PC that I did it on for those wondering
U r a genius dude!!
If you're going to exploit the game like this why not just cheat trainer or mod yourself whatever stats you want...
Because some people don't want to just mod the game, but are fine with using exploits the devs failed to account for as it's naturally part of the game. I feel there is a difference between taking advantage of some poor coding, compared to actually modifying it.
adding to the exploit anon pointed: 1. It works on the definitive edition on pc 2. To save a bit of time, you can teleport the current character closer and closer to her kissing booth 3. No need for 2 teleport characters if you have the teleport gloves, which you can pass around for a discount on its cooldown 4. Works with bigger parties (tested with the 6 origins ones)
Quoting from Anon "You can get all bonuses for the cost of -2 constitution on all characters. All you need is 2 teleportation users. Perhaps other means work too 1. Speak her with first character and choose one bonus, (dont continue dialogue after that) then teleport first character away and speak to her again. Dialogue should start from beginning. Then choose other bonus and teleport away. 2. Repeat until you have choosed all bonuses and then continue with the quest. Don't kill her at the end 3. Now do the same thing with second character and third and fourth 4. Now you have +2 strength, intelligence and wits. 2000gold and glowing idol on all characters. With just -2 constitution. It will show 4 spider's Kiss talents on talent list. 5. You can now pickpocket her for one more glowing idol. 6. Kill her for extra loot/exp I tested this on patch 1.10 Ps4 version" This does indeed work on PC I was surprised. I now have 5 Idols and all the attribute points and gold on 4 characters. Just a PSA she will scold you for teleporting out of conversations but this does not effect the outcome. Having trouble finding what build I am on but current build as of this post.
This worked splendidly. Did this tonight and got all the items and stat bonuses for each player in my party. Thanks!
Just tried this today, it still works
I've tried teleporting, nether swapping, and damaging my character in the conversation, but nothing will knock them out of the conversation. I don't know how this is working for people. I'm playing on classic mode.
"choose one bonus, (don't continue the dialogue after that) then teleport... How do you stop the dialogue in order to teleport (on pc)? Is there a key to jump out of a dialogue before reaching the "end" ?
Still works :) Got all 5 glowing idols and all stats.
Feb 23 2020, still works.
You jump out of conversations by selecting another character. On PC, F1-F4 will select party members. Whoever initiated conversation is the only one locked into that conversation. It's the same way you direct an NPCs attention away while you pick pocket them blind.
4 April 2020 no longer working, talking character doesn't end converstion wherever you teleport him, pyramids don't work either.
April 5th 2020 and it is still working, the dude saying it isn't did something wrong. Thanks for sharing, bro!
DE. 19/4/2020 and it still works
Making real bad experiences with thirsty females in this Game. That Witch from the Cave, now this giant spider... Needless to say, I just murder all of them.
To be fair, any woman thirsting for you must rightfully raise some red flags on account of your repellent personality, so one can understand your suspicion.
As all the others said you can get all the Stats/Gold/Idol for only a -2 Constitution. When I hear her say : a Kiss. I TP my guy away and I repeat until I have them all ( like others said she sometimes comes at you saying she doesn't like it when you TP mid conversation). Then on my last guy I decided to pick the option where I was fighting her. Since I had more initiative than her, I started the combat , I killed her in one hit in human form got 3k , she transformed into her spider form 1 hit her again got 3k exp then she used her Idol to comeback to life for a 3rd time, but I didn't get any exp for killing her the 3rd time. So in total I got 5k for finishing the quest with a character, 3k for killing her in human form and 3k for killing her in spider form for a total of 11k exp for 1 character I tried this on 3/10/2020
Btw to kill her in one hit I would recommend getting the mass Corpse Explosion from Crispin in the Stonegarden, kill everyone in the tavern but lohar and balador get all the corpses to where she is going to kiss you (it's a lot faster to move the corpses if you get on the platform with a chest on it and the 2 sleeping bags by TPing from there and dumping all the corpses around her, be careful to not put corpses where is gonna stand because she just disappear when she reaches her destination) then after the kiss start a fight with her then BOOM (Would recommend having at least 2 characters and or using living on the edge on the guy talking to her and near all the corpses) . Super Overkill with only 12 INT and 4 warfare
Doesn't seem to work for me. TPing my first character away doesn't break the chat window, no matter how far I TP him.

keldiver

Souls: 50.00
confirmed :)
when i try to tp I get character is busy message
She only gives you an idol with the first character, if you try it a second time it won't give you the option of the transparent chrysalis. The only way to get at least two idols is to steal from him and then use the chrysalis option.
disband your team, and you'll get items for everybody