Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It seems its added resistance takes away some damage, sunlight blade will fix that though.
pleb weapon
no u

D3THBAT

Souls: 50.00
Git gud at fighting it pleb
Great weapon if you like to 2 hand. And you can throw lightning or fire on it to boot!
Harvey's Gavel
definitely NOT a weapon THORNFORG would use
THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG NOW I CAN BY ONE PUNCH MAN
U cant be one punch man , Its a hammer type weapon and not a fist :)
May need to edit the reinforcement requirements for +1 on the page, as it says you need 4 Dragon titanite, whereas in game you only need 1 for the first reinforcement.

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Bank: 2,060.00
Wiki Edits: 239
Fixed
My dragon tooth+5 has an AR of 606 while two handed with 50 strength. The damage chart above may be incorrect
It may be because of your stats. The wiki only documents the damage listed on the weapon, not the damage scaling with other stats.
Be me. First playthrough. Face Seath. OhshitOhshitOhshitOh*****Avoid breath of death!!! 2nd playthrough (new char). Come face Seath with full Havel's + DT+5 + Sunlight Blade + Great Magic Barrier. Me to Seath: "Wassup maggot"
The link to "Dragon Scales" should just be "Dragon Scale"

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Bank: 2,060.00
Wiki Edits: 239
Thanks, fixed