Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

This weapon suffers the same fate as many others, looks awesome, sucks ****.
You could say the same thing about your mother too.
like your mom
nah son, it's pretty good for low level pvp.
you should have said looks sick, sucks*****
If it had better scaling this could be one of my favorite weapons

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
That's why it compensates with bleed damage and healing on hit :/

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Yeah okay bleeding and HP regen. But make a C wouldn't be op or something! You can't infuse AMD you can't

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

(sorry) *you can't infuse AND can't Buff - so this takes way more away that it gives you with bleeding and HP regen.. If you could buff it would be okay. If you put a C on scaling would be okay. And still:if you put C and make it buffable wouldn't be op. For example take butchers knife: it has an A and has at +10 an S! Fudging S Scaling. I mean... Okay it has lower base dmg but wit this s scaling I bet it will be more powerful than this beauty Eleonora. Could really be my fav weapon! Looks great. Great weapon art. But pls do something from software! Make Eleonora buffable and give it a C scaling. And make butchers knife buffable. Would be fair and great. Okay maybe c scaling and Buff is op idk but for me it's pretty viable - look at chaos or dark infused weapons - what crazy AR you can get out of it with all 4 things that scale. If you put everthing on 99 (just for example - this is insane dmg output - and it's far away from Eleonora - so buffable an c scaling is more than okay. For both butcher and this.

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

It would be great if the weapon art had an aura or something to let you know when Feasting Bell is over. Besides that, heals on hit and causes bleed, obviously its raw damage won't be so great.
Even if it scales bad because its damage ar quiet high from the start, it scales. At 40STR/20DEX, it has an attack rating of 394. For its weapon art, it scales with luck so put 25 luck to have 57 bleeding.
As much as a hand axe for example, so not bad at all considering its special ability (bleed and HP regen with it)
It scales with 3 stats. It is better than it looks.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Why you think it has bleeding?? Or do you mean I should infuse it with bleeding? Just got it and there's nothing in the text about bleeding and nothing on this site here.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Edit: and has no natural bleeding

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Pls explain what you mean. Cause you can't infuse that weapon. And why it scales with 3 stats? If it would have bleeding then yeah. But it has HP regen and this scales with HP regen? Is it worth to put something in luck cause of the HP regen? Otherwise I don't understand what you're all mean...
The WA add bleed so investing in luck up the bleed

Grushenka

Casual
Convict

For some reason this weapon jumped right into my inventory the minute I stepped into the swamp area filled with the centipede things, and the "Hand Hippo" that drops it was nowhere to be found. I'm guessing it must've clipped through the floor and died Fallout 76 style.
ThAnKs ToDd!
IT JUST WORKS.
Not buffed I was healing 18 per swing and after I got it to +4 I was healing 21 per swing. It’s not terrible for damage and it doesn’t take much stamina to swing so it seems like it’d be good for early game but it being locked behind the profaned capital goes really against that lol

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

I'm really sad :( I mean there's finally a one handed axe that looks sooo nice. And has a really cool weapon art. And then you get Max 450 something ar out of it?! Cause of that bad scaling and this cause of it's HP regen and bit bleeding - for 25 seconds? Why from software?! Why? I mean literally a C or B wouldn't be OP. Or make it buffable. But no, forget that. It has its WA and its a unique weapon - so pls put a C Or B in there that we can get more AR out of it. Pls. I'll give u a example: My lothric knight ss makes at +7 the same dmg! And this only at +7 - with: ( I know it's split blabla I talk about this later. 30int/faith 25 dex, 22 str. So not really sooo high stats if I had int/faith and dex in 60 and at +10 it has an A on int faith. That's Ar 590!! Lighting, Blessed and Sharp has an S. plus the crit for backstabs and riposte. So I know chaos/dark is split. But what if I make: 1 chaos 1 dark 1 lightning 1 crystal?! At 60 - dex/int/faith. And I make one sharp so can infuse it with what I want. I've always over 540 dmg. And now I have one for every enemy in the game - an 90% have a weakness - and I have the right weapon for their weakness! so it gets even stronger^^ If I hit an enemy with weak to fire - and I hit with my chaos ss - it's great! Same. With lightning and so on :D
I had an aneurism trying to read what you wrote.
Be honest with yourself. We forgot that this weapon was in the game at some point.
Because it's such a pain to get to it!
I didn't even know it existed until today LOL
it suck at pvp
Just buff and switch. You suck.
seems like trash