Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is this catalyst better for dark sorceries than crystal? 60 int. Mage.
No, the Crystal one will always remain better. The downside to the Crystal Catalyst is that it halves tour casts.
I use Logan's Catalyst for PvE and Tin Crystallization Catalyst for PvP, also a 60 int mage.
Just did Logan's quest and killed him up I'm Seath's room. He dropped white dragons breath and the tin crystal catalyst. I went to the chest and I grabbed his armor but this staff wasn't there. Wasn't it supposed to be in there?
Reload. I went straight to the room and the chest wasnt there. After I quit and loaded back there it was
i quit and loaded but still dont have the staff -.-
I did the same but **** up by looting the chest before I finished the quest when he was in the library... Perhaps you did the same
The chest with his gear and staff is a seperate chest from the one that appears before finishing his quest.
Quit the game and load again.
Poor artical that totally fails to explain necessary steps
Poor comment that totally fails at explaining what steps need to be added.

chiavator1234

Souls: 7,037.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 534
it's hard to check all the Wikis on the site, and these comments don't help.
If you're enough of an intellectual to grasp Rick and Morty, you can use this catalyst.
Killed Logan after he has gone mad in The Duke's Archives Library where he sits on the floor BEFORE switching his position to Seaths Boss Room. That gave me: -Tin Crystallization Catalyst -Big Hat -White Dragon Breath Seems like I cannot get to spawn his Chest anymore with the rest of his Big Hat Set + his Catalyst :/ :/

thesignedpainter

Souls: 153.00
Wiki Edits: 20
22 magic adjust sounds really weird for Logan’s catalyst I know but those are the numbers I’m seeing on the screen for the item stats

Imalayan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 1,995.00
Wiki Edits: 385
are you sure you fullfilled all stat requirements and had the correct int level?

thesignedpainter

Souls: 153.00
Wiki Edits: 20
I actually just realized that, I will fix it now