Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Kill horace and save Anri, profit.
Why does he turn hostile even if you help him kill aldritch?
Bc they hollow I assume
Anri probably went hollow after killing Aldrich
It is said that she/he doesn’t want you to follow her/him as she/ he knows the hollow fate that is waiting for her/him. Ashen ones become hollow once their duty is over
Important Note: If you killed Yuria, missed the pilgrim and did not help her with Sulyvahn & Aldrich, the Church of Yorshka is his/her last appearing location and also your last chance to obtain his/her set by killing him/her.
Anri Okita of Astoria
Okay, tought i said warned you guys. I killed Wolnir before Deacons. This bugged the entire questilinde for me. She never appeared agein after her first appearance in Firelink.
Hmmmm...I killed Wolnir (and the Demon King) before I killed the Deacons, and I was still able to progress her questline so that she moves to the catacombs. After you killed the Deacos, did you see them show up in Firelink Shrone and exhaust all her dialogue?

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
So it's absolutely impossible to marry Anri AND help her as a phantom to kill Aldrich? (in one playthrough of course)
yes, it is impossible to do both

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Yeah? How? Im6now married. And at the beginning of Anor Londo.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Oh fu** sorry. Read wrong. Yeah okay thanks *facepalm

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Hey wasn't it always like this: the elite knight set is stronger than the normal knight set? Or almost the same but not so heavy? I don't remember, but in ds1 was it one of my fav armor sets. Cause it wasn't so heavy and had good phys resistances and good elemental resistance. Especially for its weight and Knight armor sets overall. Now it's still not so heavy than the normal knight set but almost the same - helmet and boots are even heavier. the whole knight set is maybe 2 or 3 kg or pounds heavier, that's almost nothing. (but 2,5%) BUT Elite is weaker about 1-2 points in every section. I mean helmet, gloves and so on. And normal,thrust, slash, strike. Overall the whole set is about 4-6 points weaker. Only the elemental resistance is a bit better - except fire (almost the same) Poison, curse and freeze is almost the same, only bleed is 20 points better at the elite) Now I'm a bit disappointed.. But maybe I remember wrong. And now I have higher stats so I can wear better armor. (mix between black Knight and normal knight helmet and gloves) - fashion always counts ;) As beginner and early set would be great. But in first run - it's only really good if you kill anri at the first time you see her, otherwise it isn't soo good cause you get it too late. Except you use gs and don't have high vit, for example atm I have 18, and I can use hollowslayer and full elite set (doesn't compare so much cause I don't prefer to play gs but I think it is the best gear with 18 vit atm) - so it's good. Otherwise - meh pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Armor is irrelevant in this game, only in dark souls 1 and 2 they gave protection. That said, elite knight sets was one of the bests in dark souls 1, having a higher physical defense than havel s armor when fully upgraded
It make deference even in ds3 the no. In the physical against thrust slash and blunt are the percentage for example If you wear armor set about 40 in the thrust or the slash defences that means decreasing damage by 40% of the hit so armor make deference even in ds3
The article says “It is still possible to meet Anri in the Catacombs of Carthus if Wolnir is defeated before The Deacons of the Deep” even though this hypothetical isn’t even possible without glitches
what do you mean you can beat wolnir before deacons???
why cant you? they are two separate areas, you access the catacombs right after abyy watchers without needing to go to the cathedral of the deep
He is not saying you can’t beat Wolnir first, he is saying it’s impossible to meet Anri in Catacombs without defeating the Deacons
If i were to swap my gender via Cheat Engine either before meeting Anri or after, does that swap him/her aswell? Or can i truly live out my sick fantasy of having a***** marriage?
Why is Anri referred to as "they" and "them". It's he/she. No newspeak, please!
The words "they" and "them" aren't new. It's just easier to use one word and fits well since it doesn't denote either gender. What a weirdly pedantic complaint.
It is because this character can be either gender depending on what the player picks. Nobody is pushing a hidden agenda by saying they or them, it's just simpler than typing he/she at every mention. Keep this nonsense to youself.
It's because the character's gender depends on that of the player. Nobody it trying to hurt your fragile values because nobody cares at all about them
illiterate twat
Im not English but "they/them/their" is plural… It's just stupid to replace an undefinite gender by a plural term… Or with this stupid kind of reasoning, why not choose "it/its", referring to objects or animals?... he/she, you just had to type 2 more letters...
Anri's gender is determined by your character's gender, so if you're playing as a male, Anri will be female. If you're playing as a female, Anri will be male. So in the case of writing this wiki, "they/them" is easier to write.
Singular "they" dates back to the 14th century, and it's miles better for "unknown" or "both" (as Anri is here) than the awkward "he/she"
"It or that " is what one would use to address those animals ,but the LGBTQ activists in the comment section sure will get triggered about this fact . Thats why they wrote it like that . Plus "they and them" can be used towards a singular form to show respect as well , but Imo those lgbtq animals dont need respect .
^ I think you've baited this section enough, but I'm glad you're still having fun somehow