Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

In DS Remastered if i join a covenant and get to max rank ( let's say darkwraiths ) but then switch to a different covenant via the bonfire do i stay at max rank with the wraiths? Also can i still use things such as sunlight spear if i use the same method?
As far as i know, you can, but you lose the buffs to them. You will get them buffed again, once you join the sunbros tho.
The plural of bonus is not "boni", you dumb*****.
Yea, everybody knows the plural of bonus is boner
The plural form of bonus is bonuses. The plural of Bonus is no more Boni than the plural of Bus is Bi. So who is the dumb***?
Does anything happen if I say "no" when asked to join a covenant? Would I be able to join after?
Yes, just talk to them again.
Well, I killed one covenant(the fat one from the beginning) so if I atone for my sins I can join the covenants or because I didnt kill him as a covenant I can join without getting a pardon?????
Petrus is not the covenant but it does count as a sin, you might not be able to rejoin but way of the white doesnt do much
When I'm a chaos servant with say ~200 humanity given and leave that covenant via Oswald, to join the other covenants for completion-trophy, there is no "cap" of humanity I can loose? The amount always stays 50%? For example if i quit covenant with 200 humanity will cost me 100, quitting with 300 will cost me 150,...
I believe so.
Is there any covenant that interferes with each other? Like bloodborne's cainhurst covenant, so that I cannot take all in 1 run?
Nop
Not in DS1. In DS3 there are the blades of the Darkmoon Covenant, and the Aldrich faithful who fight each other.
Which Covenants give you a gift (Spell or Miracle) ? And what should i gave them for ?

Lux_the_Lost

Souls: 50.00
- Warriors of Sunlight gives Lightning Spear on joining, Great Lightning Spear at +1 (10 Sunlight Medals), and *Sunlight Spear after +1 when offering Gwyn's Soul to the altar. - Princess's Guard allows the use of *Soothing Sunlight and *Bountiful Sunlight. - Way of White allows early access to Miracles from Petrus, but is not mandatory. Knights and Clerics start in this one.

Lux_the_Lost

Darkwraiths - No spells or miracles here. You do get a Dark Hand, more stuff to invade with and are able to sap more Humanity with said Dark Hand as you rank up. Rank up by offering Humanity. Forest Hunters - You get the Ring of Fog after killing three forest invaders. Path of the Dragon - No spells or miracles here either. You do get a couple of very interesting combat items though. Rank up by offering Dragon Scales.

Lux_the_Lost

Darkmoon Blades - You get the Blue Eye Orb on joining, and the Darkmoon Blade miracle upon ranking up once (as well as a very powerful Talisman!). The higher your rank, the stronger the buff Darkmoon Blade gives is. Offer Souvenir of Repirisal. Gravelord Servants - You get a slow-ish but strong sword and Gravelord Sword Dance upon joining, and Gravelord Greatsword Dance upon ranking up once. Offer Eye of Death. Chaos Servants - No miracles or sorceries here. You do gain access to a lot of powerful Pyromancies though, as well as quick access to Lost Izalith on ranking up twice. Offer Humanity.
I put 6 medals and abandoned the covenant. If i join back will it reset or not?
Yes but I think only by half