Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

For each humanity used, the number on the left upper corner climbs.
The chance of discovering items upon killing enemies is higher.
Yup & it's capped when the counter is at 10
Do we lose it when we die, like the ember in DS3?
Points of humanity are left with your bloodstain, humanity (this item) is in your inventory until you use it. You can reverse hollowing with humanity until you die.
You will become hollow, and as it takes one humanity to reverse hollowing, you effectively lose one
I've been farming the Depths bonfire by the big rat that was in the sewer for humanity. At least 9 rats spawn in groups and 1 in the crate. You can just run down, kill them, and run back to the fire and reset. I'm using the Covetous Serpent ring, which is probably the best item in the game. The farm starts out pretty slow at 1 humanity per 3-4 runs but just use the humanity every time you get it until you have 10 and your item discovery is 410, I get about 1 humanity every 1-2 runs average. For some reason, Humanity is just super rare, unless you actually find people that will summon you on boss fights (Which is limited by level, btw.). Or unless you are a god and never die in the game.
And then you get to the Chasm of the Abyss and never have to worry about humanity again.
For anyone who cares enough this is my data set for depths rat farming with Covetous ring and 10 humanity (410 item discovery)
Since this is one of limited consumables, I did not use them, lol, you know because they are limited... I am about to complete NG+ and I have TONS of humanity in my bag, maybe I will give em to frampt on NG+2 to feed him. I prefer looking hollow wearing hollow soldier armor along with a *****ing ultra greatsword. No humanity needed.
It’s nothing limited since it’s dropped by multiple enemies but at low drop rates
if you dislike this comment I will pull you foot at night

chiavator1234

Souls: 7,047.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 534
Interesting!
You guys have no idea about Dark Souls until you play the original version, on disk, no internet and no patches. Thats where to find the best dark souls experience
Ok boomer
How about not having internet. Whole different game with no CO op and pvp. Pretty lonely some times. Got all the patches tho
Need humanity