Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

all of the t2* monsters (monsters that are supposedly t2 but drop t3 drops) are in fact t3. Gold/silver rath, rajang, seething bazel, theyre all t3 monsters despite not being elders. Check their investigations
ignore my dumbass comment i didnt read the legend XD
I don't understand. The supposed t2* monsters are indeed t3 monsters. I've checked in-game. Is there something I'm missing?

Hyotai

Souls: 50.00
Wrong info about multiple elders on Guiding lands. I had a turf war between Velkhana and Lunastra there.
For a brief period of time, if you are currently fighting an elder and another comes it wont immediately leave and they may turf.
I saw the icons of teostra and ruiner nerg in the guiding lands, before departing. Maybe it was patched on the update?

minimang

Souls: 150.00
Wiki Edits: 20
Editing tables on this wiki is absolute hell. I'm trying to copy the information from into here since it's by far the best representation of this info yet, being where I got it from. You can't just copy-paste a table, nooo. Absolute hell. Manually enter every cell, 104x7 so it'll take me some time.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 444,778.49
Bank: 10,826.71
Wiki Edits: 40188
Hi

You can paste tables. Here is what you have to do:
Before pasting it on the destination page go to Edit > Paste as text and untick it. This will allow you to paste formatting which includes the complex HTML code needed for columns and tables.
https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Dark-Souls-3/paste-formatting.jpg
Here is the wiki help page URL: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Editing+Guide#formattingpaste
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
"Note that due to a bug, one point of Geologist will double the number of drops - always equip Geologist in the Guiding Lands" yes always abuse the bugs in multiplayer game for faster progress... ffs... maybe add link to save edit mod when u are at it. its the fastest way! poggers
calm down, it's just a tiny harmless exploit you crybaby
Even with Geologist the Grinding Lands is a chore. Call it a bug, but if Capcom thought it was abusing the system they’ve had plenty of chances to patch it out
This is the most disliked comment I've ever seen.
The supposed t2* monsters are indeed t3 monsters. I've checked in-game. Is there something I'm missing?
I think this is partly a way to differentiate that they drop spiritvein solidbones rather than elder spiritvein bones, but you are correct, maybe it should be listed as t3* to show that they are tier 3 monsters with special drops rather than just tier 2.

Silv

Souls: 50.00
Good thing i have a brother who also plays, so we can max 3 locales and just join each other
Dudeee I want to unlock guiding lands so bad it sounds awesome
The Loading Lands

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Casual
Convict

Souls: 83.00
Wiki Edits: 5
I recommend purchasing Microsoft products in the future. I have the One X and it loads within seconds.
Ok shill
Tempered Rajang does not show up in L7 Coral Region.
Tempered Rajang only appears in Lvl 7 Volcanic Region
What do the monsters in purple font mean in the "Monster Frequency by Region" section? I thought it was Tempered at first, but later down the list there are Tempered monsters labeled as such.
A Rajang spawned in my volcanic region at level 3