Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

A warrior of the sun will not just sit and take it!
Unless it's some sunny D
I FEEL like drop-rates are better with this covenant badge equipped. I've always farmed with it accordingly. Ofc, I'm probably wrong, and it's just placebo, but... I've also always had easier farming experiences compared to what I hear about from other players.
are you playing as a cleric? because surprisingly, they have one less luck than the thief
PRAISE THE SUN
Farming for these medals is down right bull crap I farmed for 3 days with the works (crystal rapier, gold serpent +3, ECT.) Even went to Rosaria and maxed out my luck and after THREE DAYS NOT ONE DROPPED!
If youre not a complete idiot you can always get summoned for bosses and get those medals quickly and easy without the boring grind. If
I’ve never gotten them from farming, I’ve only ever gotten them for beating bosses and helping others beat bosses, you get one every single time
If I start a new game, the level of the covenant gets reset?
yes
new games doesn't reset any covenant level i think? in the way of the blue i seen people with extremely high levels, so i am pretty sure they started a new game+ on the way to those high numbers.
No.
\[T]/ [*] | |

Souls: 50.00
\[T]/
what are the effects on solo play?
Covenants don't have any effects outside of online multiplayer.
\|T|/ PRASIE THE SUN AND SOLAIRE WILL CONFIRM DS4 AND BE IN IT.
How dare the person in the sunlight altar not be dressed in full Solaire armor.
How dare you suck so much*****you dirty *****