Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

can be traded with crow at top of Firelink :)
when an npc throws this at you later in the game it can *****ing one shot you its *****ing great @lothric castle <33333333333333333333`
More Cancer? Are you 12 years old or just a twat? Or both?

Chris310

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
you probably stood next to the explosive barrels. All barrels with a blanket on top explode when they come in contact with fire.
can be found in high wall of lothric on a ledge above the fat soldier who spins-to-win (very early in the game)
In PvP I threw this at someone after I successfully riposted them for the kill. I was surprised to see that the death animation was canceled and they simply disintegrated into dust immediately.
Is there any enemies that drop it?
Yeah. The undead that throw them at you can drop them, but the likelihood isn't very reliable without luck improving itwms
how do i equip to throw or regular basis???
Are you serious?....
"3x found in High Wall of Lothric, on the rooftop before the long ladder down to the Winged Knight."
Issues with this:
- THIS specific location you're referring too is the from the Tower on the Wall bonfire
- They are regular Firebombs, and you guys know that. Why is this wiki so inaccurate

Please for the love of god let me edit this wiki. I'll literally do it for free and provide videos/SS of everything. I just want accurate hub of information.
Uhm, no, it's actually right for once. There are 3x on the rooftop to the left before the long ladder leading to the plaza where the Winged Knight is. You're thinking of the regular Firebombs beside the praying undead where the black ooze undead is.
Jesus christ im glad they dont let people like this edit the wiki. Anything i looked up on the wiki was correct except maybe weapon dmg but who cares about that if soulsplanner is the best source for dmg anyways.
My boi patches
wtf there's only like 5 of these per playthrough
Patches sells them ya silly nob