Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

i'd rather fight midir with my fists than to face this ***** again
F*** this stupid motherf***ing pile of s***. I just lost 90000 souls to this “bed of bulls***.
That's all on you for not spending them or wearing a ring of sacrifice Sorry not sorry, no pity for you
All of Lost Izalith is just *****ing pointless. Scrap the whole thing.
Just like Izalith is a waste of a zone. Bed of Chaos is a waste of a boss.
***** this thing honestly. I’ve fought some tricky bastards before but this flaming pile of***** takes the *****ing cake. I can stand the part of having to run from side to side and even the floor falling but what I can’t stand is it’s *****ing sweeping***** that might as well be impossible to dodge. ***** this thing and whoever had a hand in creating it.
homeward bone lol
THIS ISNT *****ING MARIO FROM SOFTWARE THIS IS DARK SOULS AKA THE WORST GAME TO ADD PLATFORMING MECHANICS IN!
Dumbass
GOD DAMMIT THIS IS UNBELIEVABLY WORST BOSS I'VE EVER BEAT. RUNNING ACROSS LAVA, BEAT SPITTING FIRE SLUG AND TENTACLE HENTAI AND JUST TO DIE IN THIS SON OF A B**** HOLE.
I have a tip, you might find this useful: try using a 100% physical block shield, even a*****ty one. Now when it tries to sweep you, face the arm doing the swiping & proceed to remove 85% of the fight's difficulty.