Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

not that I needed the money, i had over 900k at the time. . . but, if you found multiple fish exchange scrolls, you can get the money multiple times. I had collected and saved about 70 fish in act 2, for this moment. i also had 3 scrolls, 1 from the fish house basement, 1 from bloodmoon island, 1 from some other place i forgot. i put the fish in, and the pyramid , dropped another on the ground, use the scroll, collect the money, go to my pyramid in the barrel, take back all the fish then go back to the other pyramid, put the fish in again, use another scroll, and viola, more money! as a bonus, there is another scroll in the landing zone where the fish end up. an extra 280k coins i did not need, but hey, an exploit is an exploit. it's not even immersion breaking because like, the doctor must have set it up with some automated magic that counts the fish and sends back the money without accounting for the possibility that someone could just take the fish back and send them through again. the magic has no way of knowing they are the same fish.
added bonus, you can take all the fish back and then use them for crafting curse scrolls, which i'm not sure how good they are tactically
the curse scroll counts toward the steam achievement, if you chose not to swear to the god king, just use a scroll to cast curse. void fish + source orb + paper
If you have a character start talking to the doctor with another character positioned before the last door from the cellar route you seem to be able to switch to other character mid speech with doctor attack the door and the doctor sits back in his chair leaving you to move around the last room and position your party however you like.
Found a new cheese strat. Just completed this fight in Definitive, default difficulty, with rogue/tank/range/Lohse, where Lohse is air + summon, no candles snuffed. - teleport out and kill the two nurses from the lobby, preferably with a high initiative char - after the second nurse kill, combat ended as I ran out. However, doctor turned into Adramamammaamalikhhh first - from there on, Adrammmamamamamammmamalik started patrolling the house in demon form, left his four summons in the office - snuck in rogue, who teleported Adr....likh to the lobby to start the fight - green tea - the whole house aggro'ed, but was able to knock off Adr's phys armor, then knock down/stun, etc, kill before fight got dirty. AoE took care of the house mob when they finally showed up
(reposting, the first post ignored all my formatted): Found a new cheese strat. Just completed this fight in Definitive, default difficulty, with rogue/tank/range/Lohse, where Lohse is air + summon, no candles snuffed. (1) teleport out and kill the two nurses from the lobby, preferably with a high initiative char (2) after the second nurse kill, combat ended as I ran out. However, doctor turned into Adramamammaamalikhhh first (3) from there on, Adrammmamamamamammmamalik started patrolling the house in demon form, left his four summons in the office (4) snuck in rogue, who teleported Adr....likh to the lobby to start the fight (5) green tea (6) the whole house aggro'ed, but was able to knock off Adr's phys armor, then knock down/stun, etc, kill before fight got dirty. AoE took care of the house mob when they finally showed up
Exp on this page needs to be updated for Definitive: 26,500 XP Exploration EXP for entering Black House 187,000 XP for killing Adramahlikh (demon form, same whether weakened or not) 75,000 XP for each Nemesis monster 37,500 XP for each nurse Rest is the same as shown above. For Max EXP: 1. Stay in portal and snuff first two candle sections for 19,400 XP each, but don't snuff the big one. The EXP is applied to whole group now. 2. Go back out portal 3. Have Lohse talk to the front door for 97,000 XP 4. Enter Black House for 26,500 XP 5. Go out and do Voidwoken Fish Exchange to get into cellar and talk to Jahan for 19,400 XP 6. Either go back to front door and separate nurses or go straight to doctor to set up and kill everything however you want. Aside from the above, the main EXP boost by not weakening Adramahlikh now is the 4 Nemesis adds. He awarded me the same exp when weakened as he did not weakened, as I did it both ways to find out. 7. When I next talked to Malady on the Lady Vengeance she still prompted Lohse to snuff out the thousand candles, and I had her do it. It has no bearing on EXP at this point, but will still kill extra npc's in town.
This fight was easy in my case with the source amulet, i just nuked everybody with thunder storm then blood storm after and chain lightning for good measure. Fun times :))