Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

can you get 2 of them from the same mimic?
Yes
Why would you want two?
For double chomping

YogitronPrime

Souls: 5.00
Bank: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
So it seems that if you kill all of them and it doesn't drop from the last killed like it's supposed to, you can go check previous locations to potentially find one.

YogitronPrime

Souls: 5.00
Bank: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I went to see if I had killed the mimic above Pontiff, which I had, but instead of the GRS on the ground it was a SoA. So, there could be hope for new players who think they have to wait for NG+.
Killed every mimic and went back to every location to check for the symbol, but it wasnt there. Do i have to do dlc too?
I've always been getting mine from the mimic at the cathedral of the deep on NG+ , first time hearing it could drop from any mimic.
Happy new year everyone! Is it possible someone to share with me extra I play on pc. I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
I could share one with you if you want to but i haven’t traded in ds3 yet so I don’t know how to do it maybe I could just drop it if you summon me or something
I need it too, please, I'm ready to trade with almost anything, just ask. By the way you can find me on Steam as "RabidRabbit"
i killed every one and did not get it
Oh, I had luck then, I though this was specific drop, I got mine just by killing one, in ringed city.
This took me roughly 120 attempts with Rapier, Base Gold Serpent Ring, 7 Luck and 7 Rusted Gold Coins and however many Rusted Coins, so 307 to 257 item discovery. I'm going to share what I wish I knew at the beginning. First off, and by far most importantly, Mimic positions do NOT reset on using a bonfire. This information is present on the enemy wiki page but is more relevant here. It could have saved a LOT of skeletons from pointlessly pulling themselves together today. Secondly, Mimics "remember" their state prior to being charmed and attacked. If you put it to sleep while it was camouflaged, hitting it will put him back into that state. If he was up and gunning for your ****** when you put him to sleep, he'll wake up all hot and bothered. And lastly, you don't need to wait for the mimic to wake up to use the next charm on him. As soon as you whack him awake, if you throw the charm, he'll immediately fall asleep after the waking up animation completes. This animation is shorter if he was never aggressive towards you. I only learned that it wasn't a guaranteed drop in this playthrough because I got it in the dungeon sewers in my first, ignorant of my dumb luck. Luckily I had missed the one just before smouldering lake on this run. If I knew what I knew now I would aggro the one under the dragon on High Wall, lure it to the nearby bonfire as far from the stairs as possible, charm it, whack it, run away, come back to it once it'd given up the chase, and hope he sat down in the optimal position before I started throwing smoke and slaps at him. Happy hunting and good *****ing luck.
I started a new run and got one from the first mimic past the dragon
Just found 2 of them in a row unintentionally. In lothric castle with just 13 luck and same ng
So what is the drop chance at 110 item discovery? (10 luck)