Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Op
OG*

Silverscales_

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 127.00
Wiki Edits: 13
just as OP as the staff of wisdom, a fully upgraded pyro flame, and curved dragon greatsword...
Is it possible to get two Dragon Chimes in the first NG cycle by completing the Pilgrims Of Dark covenant and then killing Grandahl?
Yes.
NO
Maybe
Possibly
I dunno
Lol this chain is such a roller coaster
find out next time.
It's a shame none of these posters (myself included) tried testing it...
You can
Why, though? Lol
Hey, let's make a chime that is hands down the best for casting miracles and render everything else obsolete. Then make it only available end-game.
That makes sense actually. And the fact that you can get it by killing Darkdiver on Black Gulch (which can be done pretty early) is surprisingly cheapo.
Is it worth it to go all the way and kill the Darklurker or should I just kill Grandalh in Shaded woods to have de chime early on?
Up to you really. Just remember that he is also a shop so make sure to get all you want from him before ganking him. If you are gonna use hexes don't do it because he sells a few including a copy of dark orb. Also darklurker like all bosses drops a soul that could be used for weapon forging so keep that in mind as well.
anon I believe that if you obtain something from a npc that it will no longer drop.