Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is this ability actually available? It apparently drops from an enemy I've never even seen and is considered a dungeon boss/mini boss.
its in the game but the enemy currently doesn't spawn through proper means, if someone has it they cheated it
in the last update (PC) was the lab addet as a dungeon on earth and the bos of this dungeon drops the item but for the description: ingame its is only 75% of your life not as here mentiored 200%
It scales with the level of the weapon it's mounted on. On level 11 weapons it's going 112.5% of my life for me.
Has anyone opened this modifier?
Sounds like easy mode
I just got this by defeating a boss called Riphide. He was tough as hell, but I'm guessing this cloak will make it more than worth it. It currently provides a shield that absorbs 97.5% of my health in damage. I'm not sure which stat affects the percentage.
Level of the weapon it's mounted on.
I indeed just killed riptide

otakon17

Casual
Convict

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Item description needs to be corrected. On a +20 weapon the shield tops off at 150% Health on console(PS4) unless the PC is ahead in patches at the moment.

otakon17

Casual
Convict

Also to note it prevents stagger as well.

otakon17

Casual
Convict

Also to add it prevents stagger as well.
Very powerful defensive mod. Activating it makes you practically invincible. It gives you an appearance similar to the rare dual-scythe enemies that sort of Agent Smith all of your attacks until you hit them enough times. Also blocks Bleeding and Burning damage, gives you infinite stagger resist too. The downside is that Leto's Lab is quite a rare dungeon to generate within a campaign/adventure, so it can take a lot of rerolls to get to the dungeon containing Riphide, which is who you need to kill to make this mod.
This mod is OP af. I basically used this and Swarm the entire time.