Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anedime

Casual
Convict

Souls: 182.50
Wiki Edits: 20
That line. "Complete the Steamworks minigame perfectly - Fill the bar twice then do the perfect sequence for the palicoes!" What is that supposed to mean? The print has nothing to do with what level of the bar you're on, or with the palico. Sometimes input frames turn red, when you get the sequence right, you get a random reward from the red tier, one of the possible rewards being the print. It's not guaranteed and it's on the rare side, but that's all you need to get it. Just get the combination right with the red frames, and hope for the best.
I think by "complete the minigame perfectly" it means to get the right combination.
Anyone know of a way to get one of these with out doing steamworks? I don't have any more steam to gamble with and I hate RNG.
If you need steam, Spend a little bit running around the edge of the wildspire waste area of the guiing lands and mining. After about an hour of doing this with a geology charm or the extra shots, I had enough dragonvein or whatever materials to turn in for around 9000 steam. that got me 4 overdrives, plus all the rare materials from getting the gathering points to max rank, AND got me about 14k research points, Just from mining
And you get one every week with the steamworks.
What the tickets are used for is medling Monster Mantles and Wyvern Gems
Can those be obtained bay doing the limited weecly bounty ??
no not yet anyways (PC)
No, but you get one every week for completing the Steamwork minigame.
It's also an ingredient needed to meld a Shara Ishvalda Gem